GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Third Jersey Leaked (Now with Full Picture)

+8
mattshock
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
shabbs
LethalLehner
BigRig
rooneypoo
PKC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

BigRig77 wrote:
Tukker wrote:it looks like a coughed up, bloody, smoker's lung

I think this jersey is AWESOME!

- signed the Gold & Purple Kings Jersey Designer
I loved those Sad

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Just out of curiosity, where did you get these pics from, Tukker? Or would you have to kill me if you told me?

rooneypoo wrote:Just out of curiosity, where did you get these pics from, Tukker? Or would you have to kill me if you told me?
http://www.icethetics.info/ I get all the 3rd jersey news from there. they just did a live chat, and they showed the Ottawa jersey.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Just looking at the pic here and comparing it to the one on the splash page of the Sens, there is a difference. Notice in the pic of Alfie, there is red, white, red that goes under his arm. In the pic above, there is only red and white. There is also a couple of things on each shoulder in the pic above but on the Sens site, the pic of Alfie only shows the Sens logo. Could be an earlier design of the jersey but it doesn't look to be the same.

spezza rules! wrote:Just looking at the pic here and comparing it to the one on the splash page of the Sens, there is a difference. Notice in the pic of Alfie, there is red, white, red that goes under his arm. In the pic above, there is only red and white. There is also a couple of things on each shoulder in the pic above but on the Sens site, the pic of Alfie only shows the Sens logo. Could be an earlier design of the jersey but it doesn't look to be the same.
the pic is also VERY bad quality, so that is probably the problem.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tukker wrote:Ottawa Third Jersey Leaked (Now with Full Picture) - Page 2 Oqktxl10
Please... this can't be it.... it's so... American.

BLECH!!!!

shabbs wrote:
Tukker wrote:Ottawa Third Jersey Leaked (Now with Full Picture) - Page 2 Oqktxl10
Please... this can't be it.... it's so... American.

BLECH!!!!

Uncreative, uninspired. Mailed it in like the rest of the club. At least the marketing team is on the same page as the club. One thing I will say is that the last time they went off the board we got Steve the Sodomite Spartan so.. who can blame them I guess...

Diddle boys turn this Dung around. I am getting angry at the entire organization now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sorry, I didn't see this thread. Smile

I agree that this might be an early model, but I can't vote for it being very cool. Maybe when I see it for real.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The SENS text is too similar to the DUCKS text... not liking it.

Doesn't look quite right. The shot on the sens site looks to have laces near the neck...and I can't tell because the screen shot is so small, but this doesn't appear to have it.

Never mind the fact that I've seen at least 4 or 5 sites quoting the 3rd jersey.

Hell if it comes with a puck moving d-man I'll take anything.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ottawa Third Jersey Leaked (Now with Full Picture) - Page 2 Ottsensiv3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Boo?

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

looks like a sweater a girlfriend would give you for xmas, and you wear it, reluctantly, because it helps you hit it.....

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:looks like a sweater a girlfriend would give you for xmas, and you wear it, reluctantly, because it helps you hit it.....

:lol!:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:looks like a sweater a girlfriend would give you for xmas, and you wear it, reluctantly, because it helps you hit it.....

:D

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Meh, although it may not be the best jersey... I really don't see the big controversy with it... To me it looks sharp as hell... I 'll agree i'm not crazy about the word Sens on it, but I prefer it to the "O", the O is just so boring...

Well chalk up a sale for me, I'll buy one (LOL might be the only one by the looks of it)...

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:

:D

hit what? 8)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dammit, you made me spill lunch. How do you clean out a keyboard, anyway? Get a new one?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum