GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuesday Morning Roundup

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tuesday Morning Roundup Empty Tuesday Morning Roundup Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:28 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Good morning hockey fans. Here's a little mashup of all the great Sens-related content I could find this morning. Click on the sources for links to the original content.

Pre-Buffalo game blog, but it's on the topic of line combinations, which, thanks to Senshobo, was a hot topic yesterday.

Why isn't this happening? These line combinations have it all... I feel like I'm taking CRAZY pills over here!
- Blood Red Army

There were a few live-blogs for the game last night. I didn't catch the game, and so these are arguably the next best thing.

SHEAN DONOVAN! What an incredible start to the season for the Sens' fourth line, and Jesse Winchester seems to be fitting in well enough with them. This line could easily play 10-15 minutes on a night; I say we bump them up to 'third line' on the depth chart. Assists to Winch and D-Mac.
- Sens Army

From the ever colourful Battle of Ontario:

Leaf fans - getting it into their heads that their team might actually be better than us!
- Battle of Ontario

From Sherry over at Scarlett Ice

In any case, it was still unbelievably refreshing to see the Senators actually rise up to the occasion and put in a full effort. I hope that they took the embarrassment they were handed by the Leafs (okay, so I don't remember much from that game but I remember THAT) and decided to pull themselves up by their boot straps and actually try to play some hockey.
- Scarlett Ice

You can just tell Jeremy Milks was PUMPED after this game!! A very positive take on the game.

First it was Jason Smith throwing Maxim Afinogenov to the ice after the speedy winger took a late shot on Alex Auld after the whistle. Then Mike Fisher jumped to Daniel Alfredsson's defense after Mike Weber took a run at the captain. Chris Neil got into his third fight in three games when he took on Sabre heavyweight Andrew Peters... and beat him.
- Black Aces

Another great Buffalo-game coverage blog:

Mike Weber hits Alfie with a hip check. Alfie goes down, and Mike Fisher is in there beating the living crap out of Weber before you can shout “unacceptable!” It’s good to see Fisher playing like a wildman again, and even better to see the Sens standing up for each other. Best of all, Alfie is uninjured and, as a nice treat for Sens fans, Weber gets the extra two for tripping.
- Sens at Lands End

Over at Hockey's Future (IMO the best site for following the boys down in Bingo), there's a new article on the Sens 2008 system. A very interesting article confirming what most of us have been getting excited about.

I didn't know things were so bleak with Bashkirov. He had some real skills.

Murray has added key building blocks for the future in the last two drafts, and attempted to build a new mentality for the team from the ground up by drafting and signing players. This vision of the team is one that is difficult to play against: a hard-hitting, defensively responsible, accountable team.
- Hockey's Future

2Tuesday Morning Roundup Empty Re: Tuesday Morning Roundup Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Great job Matt. Thanks Smile

3Tuesday Morning Roundup Empty Re: Tuesday Morning Roundup Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:32 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Matt: Awesome! This has now become my morning fix! Smile

4Tuesday Morning Roundup Empty Re: Tuesday Morning Roundup Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:34 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!!! I'll try and keep it up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum