GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:07 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Matt's Morning Mashup - November 12 Edition
- Well, the Sens lost
- Spezza
- The Sens Won (The Bingo variety anyways)
- Eli Wilson
- Ruutu
- Gerber

Posted.

2Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

whoa, what can I say? As much as I hate the Habs and their collective poop-eating grins, they played a good game.

What's next for the Sens I wonder?

3Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'd say we're in for a good couple "TRADE EVERYONE" articles in the Sun, then hopefully, the boys bounce back and play a good game.

4Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Note: in no way am I implying the bounce-back is a result of the Sun.

5Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:31 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Great work, Matt! Enjoy reading the blogs and articles you bring up.

This team really needs a PMD. and a GOOD on at that!

With the way Bingo is playing right now we could easily trade, oh I don't know, Vermmette, and replace him with, possibly Zubov?

6Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:32 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Or Zach Smith...

On a side note, how long do you suppose Ruutu will be suspended?
And am I the only one who cheered (after Lapierre was alright) a little bit?

LOL

7Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:40 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:Or Zach Smith...

LOL

I missed what happened with Ruutu... What did he do? kinda tuned off the game halfway through the second...

8Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:43 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:Or Zach Smith...

LOL

After finding out Lapierre was fine, I too chuckled a little. God I hate that little weasle.

As far as a bounce back game for the Sens? This game coming up BETTER be one. If they stink out the joint against the Isles then the Sens are in serious trouble. I suspect Ottawa will play a strong game vs. the Isles and everyone will think they're fine again until they face real competition again of course.

- Unknown Author

9Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:00 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

A VERY obvious elbow.

10Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:01 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:A VERY obvious elbow.

ahh.. the Gordie..... LOL

11Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:17 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

On one of my previous co-op terms, we used to play Euchre at lunch with this guy named Gordie.

He would shuffle for a solid 30 seconds, and then carefully place each card as he dealt. It was a painful experience. We used to call him Slowdeal McLongshuffle.

Anyways, we used to call doing any basic task slower than it should be done "pulling a Gordie" or just "doing the Gordie". The term has been forever redefined for me.

12Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Empty Re: Matt's Morning Mashup: November 12 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:21 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:On one of my previous co-op terms, we used to play Euchre at lunch with this guy named Gordie.

He would shuffle for a solid 30 seconds, and then carefully place each card as he dealt. It was a painful experience. We used to call him Slowdeal McLongshuffle.

Anyways, we used to call doing any basic task slower than it should be done "pulling a Gordie" or just "doing the Gordie". The term has been forever redefined for me.

LOL..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum