GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bell may head to Russia?

+2
SensGirl11
PTFlea
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bell may head to Russia? Empty Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

According to 2 people who claim to know Bell personally (on HFBoards), he's getting upset and may head to Russia.

To which I say:

You're a fool. Your chance is coming, but if you must go, then don't let the door hit you on the way out.

2Bell may head to Russia? Empty Re: Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:36 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:According to 2 people who claim to know Bell personally (on HFBoards), he's getting upset and may head to Russia.

To which I say:

You're a fool. Your chance is coming, but if you must go, then don't let the door hit you on the way out.

That's really dumb on his part...wow!

3Bell may head to Russia? Empty Re: Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What a tool!
You'll get your chance f**kwit! Just be patient...

4Bell may head to Russia? Empty Re: Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He leaves and he can kiss his NHL career bye bye IMO. Oh well maybe he doesn't really have an NHL career anyways.

- Unknown Author

5Bell may head to Russia? Empty Re: Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:08 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm looking into it from his cousin.

6Bell may head to Russia? Empty Re: Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cool. Let us know dude.

- Unknown Author

7Bell may head to Russia? Empty Re: Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:11 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Where to these guys get off? If he goes to Russia, he can stay there.

He's not in a position to issue an ultamatum. If his game is to say 'bring me up or I'm heading to Russia', well I don't like his chances.

8Bell may head to Russia? Empty Re: Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:41 pm

mattbond wrote:Where to these guys get off? If he goes to Russia, he can stay there.

He's not in a position to issue an ultamatum. If his game is to say 'bring me up or I'm heading to Russia', well I don't like his chances.

According to Dawg, he can't just go to Russia. He doesnt believe Bell has an out in his contract that allows him to go to Russia, and if he doesn't then they won't or can't sign him.

He's stuck in Bingo or walking away and being banned from playing hockey anywhere.

9Bell may head to Russia? Empty Re: Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:49 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Dawg's Wife wrote:
mattbond wrote:Where to these guys get off? If he goes to Russia, he can stay there.

According to Dawg, he can't just go to Russia. He doesnt believe Bell has an out in his contract that allows him to go to Russia, and if he doesn't then they won't or can't sign him.

He's stuck in Bingo or walking away and being banned from playing hockey anywhere.

Woah! That's some serious business. Thank you for the clarification on this issue. I can't imagine that he would go anywhere then. Why would he when Lee has been sent down and Richardson is obviously not strong enough to play in the NHL anymore.

10Bell may head to Russia? Empty Re: Bell may head to Russia? Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:54 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

We've seen some boneheaded moves before...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum