GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Empty Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:04 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

https://canoe.com/sports/hockey/nhl/calgary-flames/flames-and-tkachuk-solidify-three-year-window-to-win-stanley-cup-with-bridge-deal/wcm/63ce4391-b704-4103-bf3b-56b765d63fac

- Unknown Author

2Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Empty Re: Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:29 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Crickets

3Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Empty Re: Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:50 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's a big deal for the Flames fans out there so Razz

- Unknown Author

4Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Empty Re: Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:15 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

I actually found it interesting he said he didn't want to take up such a large portion of the . To causeTge team to have to trade away roster players

5Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Empty Re: Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:35 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:I actually found it interesting he said he didn't want to take up such a large portion of the . To causeTge team to have to trade away roster players

That's lip service. It just makes him look like the good guy coming out of contract negotiations.

6Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Empty Re: Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Giordano will also likely be retired by the time Tkachuks contract is up for renewal so the team doesn't have to worry about how much more he'll get paid compared to Gio.

- Unknown Author

7Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Empty Re: Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:It's a big deal for the Flames fans out there so Razz

Oh, I know. I was just commenting on the setting lack of it over here.

Some think this sets the bar for Brady, others think this means that both Tkachuks will be playing their trade here in 2-3 years.

8Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Empty Re: Matthew Tkachuk signs a bridge deal! Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Turns out it was a big deal for Devante Smith-Pelly as well. Glasses just released him from his PTO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum