GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+7
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
Lagoon
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah and if Hogberg keeps playing well....we could play ourselves right out of Lafreniere!

I mean at this point we have no chance at 1 so I don't think we will be going up or down much

I think you mean finishing last.

Sure, but I think you are missing a key point and that is when you combine our lottery odds of our pick and SJ’s pick, we have a better chance at Lafreniere than Detroit does...so yes, every single loss counts for us and SJ.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

LA and NJ just made it to overtime. Perfect.

Go LA.

LA good in overtime, bad in shootout.
NJ bad in overtime, good in shootout.

We will see what happens.

Go LA!

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Lagoon wrote:LA and NJ just made it to overtime. Perfect.

Go LA.

LA good in overtime, bad in shootout.
NJ bad in overtime, good in shootout.

We will see what happens.

Go LA!

Just like I drew it up.

LA in OT!!! Perfection.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, lots of injuries.

Stamkos will miss 6-8 weeks (at least the first round) after getting "core muscle" surgery (sports hernia). And players generally don't come back anywhere near 100% until the next season.

Kreidrer signs the big extension then blocks a shot and is out with a broken foot. No timelines given but it's going to be week-to-week at best.

Rangers also lost Shestyorkin with fractured ribs from a car accident, but he's already back on the ice and looks like he5ll be back a lot sooner than initially thought.

Zack Smith is getting back surgery and shutting it down for the rest of the season.

Stone has a "lower body injury" and it didn't sound great. They are saying week to week.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

It is a bizarre night in the NHL when I’m cheering for Pittsburgh, Montreal and Toronto to win.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:It is a bizarre night in the NHL when I’m cheering for Pittsburgh, Montreal and Toronto to win.
you might get your wish.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:It is a bizarre night in the NHL when I’m cheering for Pittsburgh, Montreal and Toronto to win.
you might get your wish.

Two thirds of the way there.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

We learned about the hardship and torment of cheering for the Leafs. Let's never do that again

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The islanders look terrible.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:The islanders look terrible.

So do the Leafs. It's like there are 4-5 good teams in the east and the rest of them don't want to make the playoffs. Hoping the Canes and Rags can push the Isles out, though I think they beat the Sens tomorrow.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Boychuk needs 90 stitches to the face after being hit with a skate against the Habs. Yikes

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:We learned about the hardship and torment of cheering for the Leafs. Let's never do that again

ouf... I have never cheered for the Leafs. As a kid, I was a Nordiques fan.
I guess that's why I can't stand the habs also.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Montreal-Quebec was the best rivalry ever!

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

1st overall odds say it is better to finish 2nd and 5th last than it is 3rd and 4th last. Go Sharks on Saturday, beat the Sens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Go Anaheim. Go LA.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Go Anaheim. Go LA.

They play each other 2 more times, great news.

LA also plays SJ once more. ANA plays SJ once more too.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:1st overall odds say it is better to finish 2nd and 5th last than it is 3rd and 4th last. Go Sharks on Saturday, beat the Sens.

I have more faith in LA to pass us by than for the sharks to drop so I'm going to cheer for the sens. that way we may get to 2nd and 4rth.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I said go Anaheim because they play the Leafs next. LA because they are 2 behind us and are playing their game in hand tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum