GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+9
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

But it likely won't be Botterill buying him out.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:But it likely won't be Botterill buying him out.

You think botteril is operating on a short leash? I. Dan, Timmy Murray didn’t last that long. (He didn’t have enough patience if you ask me. But management is under orders to win now I believe)

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

They wouldn't be buying him out for at least 4 years, so not likely they'd be still be run by Botterill.

Last edited by wprager on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:im gonna call it now, the sabres are gonna live to regret that Skinner contract.

Absolutely. He had his brains scrambled twice, once apparently very badly and he's signed to 8 years. 8...

Diddle me, good luck with that.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:im gonna call it now, the sabres are gonna live to regret that Skinner contract.

Absolutely.  He had his brains scrambled twice, once apparently very badly and he's signed to 8 years.  8...

Diddle me, good luck with that.
Absolutely! And that’s paying him like a 40 goal scorer. I don’t know that he’ll be able to produce that much for half his contract let alone every season of the first half. Desperation will overpay players all the time. Take a bow bobby Ryan.

Edit : at least their owner can afford buyouts.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

At least buffalo won the title of worst trade that was Cussing terrible.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

ROR kept Eichel in line. I said last summer they would not do well with him gone.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Rumoured offer of 8 years, 11 million AAV to Karlsson. Yes please, I’d take their 2021 2nd round pick. Anything helps at this point.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Gudas traded for Niskanen. Literally just happened. Here we go.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Crap, some on Twitter already had it.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:Rumoured offer of 8 years, 11 million AAV to Karlsson. Yes please, I’d take their 2021 2nd round pick. Anything helps at this point.

Where'd you see this?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I love Gudas

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Rumoured offer of 8 years, 11 million AAV to Karlsson. Yes please, I’d take their 2021 2nd round pick. Anything helps at this point.

Where'd you see this?

Nevemind. Athletic. Not a good deal for SJ.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:I love Gudas

Me too.

Washington just made some cap space to re-sign some of their current RFA’s and also Backstrom next year.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Islanders and Eberle 5x5.5... there goes that idea.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Interesting that Nash goes back to Columbus to join the front office. Didn’t feel he would wind back there. Good for the franchise.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Head scratcher: Connor Ingram traded to Nashville for basically the lowest asset possible. I’m not sure why Tampa gave away a promising young goalie after solid AHL numbers. It is very clear he did something to piss off Tampa brass as he was demoted last year to the ECHL even after being an AHL all-star. Smart move by Nashville to pounce on Tampa’s ego and grab a very very good young and developing goalie for nothing.

Last edited by Lagoon on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tampa has any ego left after Stevie Y left?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum