GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hockey News prediction

+2
Lagoon
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Hockey News prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: Hockey News prediction Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Clutch you sure are beginning to sound like a huge Flames fan. Can you even say all the Sens jersey numbers? Quick, what number is Tierney?

Would you blame him? With the Dung show this organization is?

17Hockey News prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: Hockey News prediction Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:57 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Clutch you sure are beginning to sound like a huge Flames fan. Can you even say all the Sens jersey numbers? Quick, what number is Tierney?

Would you blame him? With the Dung show this organization is?
haha. Calgary is a bit of a tire fire right now too. No I don't have Jersey numbers memorized but, I do follow the Sens closely enough to know Chabot was the points leader heading into this game and Tierney and Lajoi have been a great surprise at least offensively.

18Hockey News prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: Hockey News prediction Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:08 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was a flames fan in the 80s and felt the pain of 86 and the joy of 89. My loyalties moved to Pittsburgh during the Lemieux hay day and then Sens as I lived in Ottawa . Now that I'm in Calgary I'm back to my original team while still supporting the Sens. Mario Lemieux still remains my fav player all time though

19Hockey News prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: Hockey News prediction Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:06 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PTFlea wrote:Meh.  Healthy, not healthy, they're in tough.

Who are they in tough with?

LA? Nope
Vegas? I believe I said they'd fall back to earth and they have.
Anaheim? Nope
San Jose? I guess?
Vancouver? Maybe?
Edmonton? Possibly?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum