GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major GM Hockey News?

+4
PTFlea
Acrobat
pgood
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Major GM Hockey News? Empty Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So what was the major news? I missed it.

2Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:27 pm

me too Sad

If i knew there was a major announcement, I woulda skipped work

3Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:40 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Did we get a new sponsor? Is it Hooters?

Smile

4Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:46 pm

shabbs wrote:Did we get a new sponsor? Is it Hooters?

Smile
Dear Santa....

5Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tukker wrote:
shabbs wrote:Did we get a new sponsor? Is it Hooters?

Smile
Dear Santa....
Please fill our stockings with...

6Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:57 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

let's draw more attention to this thread

i too am curious as to what this major announcement is/was

curse not having an office job... curse it

7Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:01 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Maybe Bruce Garrioch signed up as a blogger?

Yes?

8Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:06 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:Maybe Bruce Garrioch signed up as a blogger?

Yes?

i'm in no rush to hear that if thats the news...

9Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, it certainly couldn't have been that we had reached 100 members... because we're only at 98.

10Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Weren't we past 100? Didn't we already have the draw?

11Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:35 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Senschirp will be joining us for chat twice a week (I believe), exclusively here, just for us - and this is a guy who I definitely respect.

Also, I believe sensunderground and...Church of Alfie (I might be wrong there, there's been a fair bit being talked about) will be assisting us or teaming up in some capacity, if only putting our link.

We will be donating to the Canadian Tire Jump Start program, although that too I might have wrong (there were several charities that both Clutch and Cronie like, I personally am good with supporting anything like that).

Clutch and/or Cronie will fill in with more details - probably in the morning.

12Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:Senschirp will be joining us for chat twice a week (I believe), exclusively here, just for us - and this is a guy who I definitely respect.

Also, I believe sensunderground and...Church of Alfie (I might be wrong there, there's been a fair bit being talked about) will be assisting us or teaming up in some capacity, if only putting our link.

We will be donating to the Canadian Tire Jump Start program, although that too I might have wrong (there were several charities that both Clutch and Cronie like, I personally am good with supporting anything like that).

Clutch and/or Cronie will fill in with more details - probably in the morning.

Cool, sounds good... It will be nice to get some rumours going again...

13Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Sens Underground - amazing Senators podcast
Church of Alfie - enough said
Jump Start - charity to help kids get into hockey
Sens Chirp - top notch insider blogger

🎅 Thanks!

14Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clearly the big announcement was that I have cracked the "Top 10" list of top posters.

HA HA HA!

15Major GM Hockey News? Empty Re: Major GM Hockey News? Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OK for clarification sake this is what the big anouncements were.

1 - Senschirp will be doing a regular Chat either weekly or twice weekly - Still waiting to iron out details.

2 - Sensunderground will be adding our website as a link on there site and we will in turn do the same.

3 - Cronie is trying to affiliate us with the CanadianTire Jumpstart Charity so hopefully big news on that coming soon!

4 - ChurchofAlfie has just emailed me from his blackberry informing me that the link to our site is on his NOW! He's also asked for the link to our ONLINE store so hopefully that helps produce some traffic to the store as well.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum