GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 Olympic Hockey

+2
Flo The Action
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

312018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I was going to post yesterday stating that I didn't think Canada was going to win this game but couldn't believe it myself. But the Germans are relentless and clearly want it more. Good on them

322018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:28 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

4-1 Germany now. Gilbert Brule just took a 5 minute major for smoking some guy in the head.

332018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:29 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Embarrassing just like my prediction

342018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:01 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good lord. What were the odds for Germany to win before the game started? I'm guessing some people made a lot of money.

352018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:40 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Canada will play in the Gold Medal game against OAR or USA

This is just gold. Not only is this fact dead wrong, but coming from someone who already said he/she wouldn’t watch a second of Olympic hockey, how did they form their stated fact? Hilarious actually.

362018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:26 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:

This is just gold. Not only is this fact dead wrong, but coming from someone who already said he/she wouldn’t watch a second of Olympic hockey, how did they form their stated fact? Hilarious actually.

Diddle off, I already said it was a terrible prediction

You don’t need to actually watch any of this hockey to think Canada should have easily won .

What’s hilarious is you trashing this board yet still posting here

372018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:41 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:

You don’t need to actually watch any of this hockey to think Canada should have easily won .

Yeah, don't parachute back in here just to Dung on what was an entirely reasonable prediction that went terribly bad. It's "hilarious" that someone predicted Canada would beat Germany? Please. Do a bit of work and find some of Ev's other predictions and crap all over those...it's more fun.

382018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:

Or better yet, if you are going to pretend you know everything and post as such, get thicker skin when yet another “prediction” misses with enthusiasm.

Your post wasn’t a prediction...but the result was once you posted it. I come here to make money by betting on the opposite result of your posts. Thank you.

392018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:

Or better yet, if you are going to pretend you know everything and post as such, get thicker skin when yet another “prediction” misses with enthusiasm.

Your post wasn’t a prediction...but the result was once you posted it. I come here to make money by betting on the opposite result of your posts. Thank you.

Go Diddle yourself. Really don’t care what you think at all. My skin is thick enough, you’re the one being an bunghole here.

402018 Olympic Hockey - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Munch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum