GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm

+4
tim1_2
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 10:00 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PTFlea wrote:It's gonna be crazy.  The first 10 minutes we could be down 3-0 or Anderson could stand on his head.  All we can say is Go Sens!  Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

This is your fault!!! Dammit! Smile

32R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We will be OK. We have regrouped all season long after a tough loss.

33R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 11:17 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:lol at people wanting Neil

Yeah, some of the "suggestions" are pretty entertaining, considering we're still up 2-1 in the series. I'm a big Neil fan, but I think he's played one game in two months, so I question exactly how effective he would be. Boro could give us a bit more physicality, but I don't think he'll be ready to come back in game 4.

No reason to panic...Ottawa was flat, Anderson wasn't good, and the Rangers were great....it was the perfect storm.

34R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 11:51 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:We will be OK. We have regrouped all season long after a tough loss.

I was hoping for a split in NY. This was to be expected. Now they just have to get it together for the next one.

35R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 12:27 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Ev wrote:We will be OK. We have regrouped all season long after a tough loss.

I was hoping for a split in NY. This was to be expected. Now they just have to get it together for the next one.

Exactly. People just overreact after a loss...it happened in the Boston series too when we lost game 5. It's pretty rare to sweep a series, and I'd think we'd all agree that we're pretty evenly matched with the Rangers.

36R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 1:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Rebounding after a tough loss and all is fine. What is troubling is that Andy let in 5 the game before and, while you can't blame the loss on him, and it's true that he kept it close early on, it's also correct to say that this wasn't exactly a good bounce back game for him, which we all expected.

Similarly for the team as a while, G2 wasn't good at all, aside from Pageau's heroics. So that's two poor games in a row for both the goalie and the team. And to top it all off they were all over Karlsson with early/late hits, stray elbows, sticks, everything -- and he was a -3 on the game, so I'm guessing this abuse will continue.

When the score was 4-0 and then 4-1 and they were getting nowhere in the 3rd, why didn't someone do a little tap-dance on Zuccarello for elbowing Karlsson in the head? Why didn't someone wipe that smile off Zibanejad's face? He's their friend? He slashed Karlsson every chance he had. No friends here.

No, we don't need Neil. Nor Kelly or Boro -- too slow. But if all we get is Pyatt in for Wingles (who actually played well, except for the lack of offense) and Wideman in for Harpur is that going to be enough? I doubt it. As much as I'd like to see White come in for his size/speed if we don't get another 12-15 skaters to give a damn it won't be enough.

37R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wideman would come in for Claesson if he is.

38R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 2:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Wideman would come in for Claesson if he is.

Harpur came in when Wideman came out. They are both righties. Also Harpur struggled last night.

39R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:Wideman would come in for Claesson if he is.

Harpur came in when Wideman came out.  They are both righties.  Also Harpur struggled last night.

Not true. Claesson came in when Wideman came out.

40R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 3:23 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think in an ideal world, Guy would like to put the Boro/Wideman pairing back in for Claesson/Harpur, but I doubt Boro is ready to go.

Any word on the Smith or Bobby injuries?

41R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm - Page 3 Empty Re: R2GDT#3: Sens @ Rangers, May 2, 7:00pm Wed May 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They think Ryan will be fine, not so good on Smith and definitely not Boro yet.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum