GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #19 Sens @ Habs, Nov 22, 2016, 7:30 pm

+4
SensHulk
Flo The Action
wprager
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MarkStone wrote:Adding Bobby to Turris and Dzingel is going to be massive.

Actually, it will likely be a step backwards. But I hope I'm wrong!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
MarkStone wrote:Adding Bobby to Turris and Dzingel is going to be massive.  

Actually, it will likely be a step backwards.  But I hope I'm wrong!

Buy a lottery ticket. Because your hope just came true.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan with Turris makes a lot of sense.   Stone and Brassard seem to be good together with Hoffman playing excellent hockey.

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect

PTFlea wrote:Ryan with Turris makes a lot of sense.   Stone and Brassard seem to be good together with Hoffman playing excellent hockey.
Yeah before they got brassard we were all thinking it would be Hoffman turris and ryan on the first line since they seemed to have chemistry. Of course with a LHS in center It made sense to slide Ryan with him. It might very well be so down the line but I wouldn't mind seeing Ryan and turris playing together for a while.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

kyle turris wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Ryan with Turris makes a lot of sense.   Stone and Brassard seem to be good together with Hoffman playing excellent hockey.
Yeah before they got brassard we were all thinking it would be Hoffman turris and ryan on the first line since they seemed to have chemistry. Of course with a LHS in center It made sense to slide Ryan with him. It might very well be so down the line but I wouldn't mind seeing Ryan and turris playing together for a while.

IIRC they were always pretty good together. Stone and Brass are good together too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum