GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #14: Kings @ Sens, Nov 11, 2016, 7:30pm

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It was not exciting, no.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I only saw the last 15 minutes of the 3rd. It looked like they played really solid defensively again, and then we just got a couple dirty goals to win it. Nothing like a good ol' Mark Stone goal celebration.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The last 15 of the third was the best part by a country mile. The Sens started to take it to LA and LA had no fight left in them really. The Sens must have had 5 or 6 huge chances to tie it and I think most people were starting to shake their collective heads at the lack of scoring, then the Pageau pass to Smith who knocked it out of the air to score, then the Karlsson point shot that Pageau deftly deflected and Stone put in.

Neat stuff to win it, but pretty boring game overall.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently Boucher said they wanted to really work on the defensive side (that was Cussed up from Cameron and MacLean) and now they'll start really focussing on the offence and PP.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

9-5 and second in the Division. Not a bad way to start, given that they are only half way there. If they continue giving up under 30 shots per game on most nights, and the goaltending continues to be solid, then adding some offense could make them a real threat to at least advance to round two.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum