GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #11: Sabres @ Sens, Nov 5, 2016, 7:00pm

+3
wprager
PTFlea
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

For some reason I thought they were in Buffalo tonight. Usually the home team is shown second and whatever site I looked at for their schedule had Buffalo listed second.

Preview:
http://scores.espn.com/nhl/preview?gameId=400884561

Sens have won their last 3 game scoring a combined total of 4 goals.

Condon was brought in on recommendation from goalie coach Pierre Groulx.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What the help is going on? Why does Anderson leave in Thursday and they say they don't know when he'll be back, then all of a sudden he's back?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:What the help is going on? Why does Anderson leave in Thursday and they say they don't know when he'll be back, then all of a sudden he's back?
Yeah, I thought the same.  I was expecting him to be away for a week or more.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Because this is not something he's gone through before. We have no idea what their family life of life right now. Maybe on some days she needs him around and on others she has others to help out.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:What the help is going on? Why does Anderson leave in Thursday and they say they don't know when he'll be back, then all of a sudden he's back?
Yeah, I thought the same.  I was expecting him to be away for a week or more.

I think it's because they didn't know when he'd be back.

GO SENS GO!!!! Walrus GoSensGo!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Couldn't find the game at the gym (BEV) and on the Habs game they didn't even show highlights.

If this show holds up Hoffman's this goal will be his third game winner.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I jinxed it, didn't I.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ryan gets clipped near the eye.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ugh.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Meh just a terrible goal by Anderson to win it. Oh well

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It'll be interesting to see how they respond.  they did everything but beat an excellent Lehner and it's coming together .

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lehner was good but we beat ourselves wasting opportunities. The PP continues to be an embarrassment.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoffman's goal was on the PP and it was pretty nice. Not getting it done on the double minor was pretty bad. Have to take advantage of those opportunities.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Meh just a terrible goal by Anderson to win it. Oh well
You're Ev again! What happened to Mark Stone?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I jinxed it,  didn't I.
That you did....

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Ev wrote:Meh just a terrible goal by Anderson to win it. Oh well
You're Ev again! What happened to Mark Stone?
It was clearly jinxing "the real" mark stone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pageau led the team with five shots, Hoffman had four, then Karlsson and Methot with three. A third liner and a stay at home defenseman ahead of your top line players. That's not going to lead to a lot of goals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum