GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+11
mattshock
DefenceWinsChampionships
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Ev
spader
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
Flo The Action
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Hey! Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Montreal lost some fans.
All my friends that were prior to the trade so quick to point out that PK was a better dman than karlsson are now saying how PK was flawed and how this trade is now for the best. Go figure scratch

The Habs' AGM said that Karlsson was a little better than PK in his own crease.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Hey! Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Montreal lost some fans.
All my friends that were prior to the trade so quick to point out that PK was a better dman than karlsson are now saying how PK was flawed and how this trade is now for the best. Go figure scratch

The Habs' AGM said that Karlsson was a little better than PK in his own crease.
scratch

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
scratch

What's that supposed to mean? Even the management team thought Subban was not very good at protecting the crease. That's one of the reasons they swapped him for Weber -- who is known to throw a cross-check or few -- after the missed the playoffs with Price on the IR.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
scratch

What's that supposed to mean?  Even the management team thought Subban was not very good at protecting the crease.  That's one of the reasons they swapped him for Weber -- who is known to throw a cross-check or few -- after the missed the playoffs with Price on the IR.
surprising that the AGM would come out with such a statement when he was on the team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He didn't come out and say it, he said it on the golf course. And it was just this past summer, after the trade was already made.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone have a good "injury list" link? The TSN one I've got bookmarked says Eichel is day-to-day. 6-8 weeks is more like it. Also says the same for Kane, but with 3 broken ribs he's going to be out for a while.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Anyone have a good "injury list" link?  The TSN one I've got bookmarked says Eichel is day-to-day.  6-8 weeks is more like it.  Also says the same for Kane, but with 3 broken ribs he's going to be out for a while.
That's the one I have. But on eichel I heard 4-6 weeks is very possible for a high ankle sprain.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner missed nearly 14 weeks (after they said 6-10) and then ended up having surgery at the end of the year anyway. Who knows, really. He's certainly not going to be in game shape when he does come back and may not be 100% until next year.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

ZBad has 4 points in two games so far.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:ZBad has 4 points in two games so far.

WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?

Fire

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Because the trade finally got him to wake up and smell the mediocrity?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Despite Z-Bad's heroics the Rags are 1-1 and the Sens are 2-0. I'll take the wins.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Does anyone know if there's a site on the web that lets you know what line combinations were in a certain year?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Does anyone know if there's a site on the web that lets you know what line combinations were in a certain year?

Good luck. Since it's not a statistic and combinations tend to be fairly fluent, I don't know if you will find anything going back other than message boards. There are various sites where you can determine the most frequent line mates for a given player, but I don't know of any that keep past-years' data.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

General Fanager just shut down.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:General Fanager just shut down.  

Yeah, the guy that ran it was hired by the new Vegas team.

https://www.capfriendly.com/ is now your go-to resource.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Does anyone know if there's a site on the web that lets you know what line combinations were in a certain year?

Doesn't Left Wing Lock let you do that?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:General Fanager just shut down.  

Yeah, the guy that ran it was hired by the new Vegas team.  

https://www.capfriendly.com/ is now your go-to resource.

Sucks because I actually preferred General Fanager, personally. Oh well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum