GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #70: Leafs @ Senators - 7:00 pm - Saturday, March 12 2016

+4
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Ev
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I wouldn't take either really, but I don't think there's much difference between ScoGo and Richards.  If we can't get a legit upgrade at centre, and keep ZBad, then I don't mind signing either for depth.  But this certainly should not be Plan A.

i just have little faith that we upgrade our C this summer. maybe through FA if the prices are really low.
my guess is they will likely move Hoffman judging on what BM has been saying and from that will likely try to make another pitch for drouin to fill the gap.
I, sincerely hope that we go after some vet leadership. prefereable on the LW. there's sevral options out there in that department this year. Ladd, loui ericksson, possibly a young Boedker which isn't much leadership but would help on the wing none the less. but this team needs a tiny overhaul if you ask me. they seem keen to move hoffman and that should do it. bringing druoin and another LW in the top 6 should bring in enough in terms of change.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and as for drouin, if the info is correct they had offered colin white and that will likely be who is dealth for drouin. alongside someone like puempel and a second rounder of a first in 2017.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:and as for drouin, if the info is correct they had offered colin white and that will likely be who is dealth for drouin. alongside someone like puempel and a second rounder of a first in 2017.

I'm a bit wary about trading White + for Drouin. I recognize Drouin's pedigree is better, but I think White + a 1st is way too much. I could be wrong. Maybe Drouin is gonna be lights out, but I'm very excited about White right now. White and Chabot look like the real deal and I hope they don't get moved in a large package for another prospect.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:and as for drouin, if the info is correct they had offered colin white and that will likely be who is dealth for drouin. alongside someone like puempel and a second rounder of a first in 2017.
Good lord, he better be the next coming if we're giving up White. I have a terrible feeling that White being dealt wont be just Bishop, it'll be Bishop magnified. Ugh.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Solid. Let's pull the trigger.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

I'm a bit wary about trading White + for Drouin. I recognize Drouin's pedigree is better, but I think White + a 1st is way too much. I could be wrong. Maybe Drouin is gonna be lights out, but I'm very excited about White right now. White and Chabot look like the real deal and I hope they don't get moved in a large package for another prospect.

I know how you feel. Somehow I'm more attached to Chabot. I don't often get attached to D prospects but this kid feels special. Like a possible partner for karlsson down the road that would be offensively deadly.

Of course I'd love to keep white. Might end up being an amazing 2nd line center.
But I get the feeling that BM is willing to pull the trigger on white for drouin. It's tempting.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Good lord, he better be the next coming if we're giving up White.  I have a terrible feeling that White being dealt wont be just Bishop, it'll be Bishop magnified.  Ugh.
Bishop? You got Tampa on the brain son.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum