GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day #56: Avalanche @ Senators - 7:30PM, Thurs Feb 11 2016

+5
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

If we lose this game, sens should close up shop for the season and start being sellers, but at least we can take solace in knowing somewhere our old friend Dash is happy for Matty Douche.

Last edited by Michallica on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Losing isn't an option. Get the stretchers ready for the visitors.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

We're running out of track now. All other teams aside from MTL have games in hand on us. Diddle that loss last night hurt alot.

After tonight, only 26 games left. Most teams will still have 29-30 games left. That's quite a few extra games to play with.

Don't remember us playing these many games last season at this point....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wiercioch in means Boro on the right side. Hamburglar will need to be sharp tonight.

Hey, how do you spell Avalanche?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:We're running out of track now.  All other teams aside from MTL have games in hand on us.  Diddle that loss last night hurt alot.

After tonight, only 26 games left.  Most teams will still have 29-30 games left.  That's quite a few extra games to play with.

Don't remember us playing these many games last season at this point....
Ya it's not rosy looking at the team ahead of us. It's looking like the only way to get back into the playoffs would be to have a run looking something like last year's and I highly doubt that happens. That's why I don't mind what BM is doing. Phaneuf was a move looking past this season and of course he's going to say it's because he wants to win now. Same for drouin. That's a move for the future. He probably knows that he won't likely pull off the trade if he waits till the summer since more teams will be involved. So It's not suprising to hear he's going hard for it now.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bah, we'll win for sure. Right?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Fer sure.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Wiercioch in means Boro on the right side.  Hamburglar will need to be sharp tonight.

Hey, how do you spell Avalanche?

I'm predicting an in-game adjustment sending Phaneuf to the right and Ceci to the bottom pairing. Not sure who will be on the left of who though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not blaming Phaneuf for that loss but I'm avoiding any of my friends who are in Leafs Nation after the cross-over fallover and the failure to contain Zetterberg. Hopefully he has a better showing in his home debut and no-one watched that other game, anyway, right? I mean, it's not like they put his fall and soft coverage in the sports highlights, right?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Not blaming Phaneuf for that loss but I'm avoiding any of my friends who are in Leafs Nation after the cross-over fallover and the failure to contain Zetterberg.  Hopefully he has a better showing in his home debut and no-one watched that other game, anyway, right?  I mean, it's not like they put his fall and soft coverage in the sports highlights, right?
Anyone making any reference to phaneuf playing badly with the team is an idiot. Barely any practice, hasn't played the left in a while, needs to acclimatize himself to a whole new team and structure... Give e guys some games before saying anything.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well win tonight for sure. Back to back games are always win one lose one

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Well win tonight for sure. Back to back games are always win one lose one

Yeah every time you say that, we lose. And clearly, we've lost a few back-to-backs already.

Case in point tonight.....

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:Well win tonight for sure. Back to back games are always win one lose one

Yeah every time you say that, we lose.  And clearly, we've lost a few back-to-backs already.  

Case in point tonight.....
Womp womp.... I'm not watching tonight unfortunately. From the score board doesn't look promising. Oh dear.

Speaking of, is there anywhere online where you can watch games that have already played? Like say this one at 11pm tonight?

I miss hockeysstreams Sad

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Come the Diddle on guys!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That goal's on Chiasson. Brutal change.

Sponsored content