GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OOOH SHIIIIT IT'S A TIEBREAKER VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #10 (2015)

+2
tim1_2
Ev
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is our #10 prospect? (TIEBREAKER)

OOOH SHIIIIT IT'S A TIEBREAKER VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #10 (2015) - Page 2 Vote_lcap227%OOOH SHIIIIT IT'S A TIEBREAKER VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #10 (2015) - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
OOOH SHIIIIT IT'S A TIEBREAKER VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #10 (2015) - Page 2 Vote_lcap227%OOOH SHIIIIT IT'S A TIEBREAKER VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #10 (2015) - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
OOOH SHIIIIT IT'S A TIEBREAKER VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #10 (2015) - Page 2 Vote_lcap245%OOOH SHIIIIT IT'S A TIEBREAKER VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #10 (2015) - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Motherfuck! This was done to Diddle with it. We all know it's Cussing chlapik! Goddamnit!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Call him The Chlap.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Amazing.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Facepalm

Can you change it to allow vote cancelling?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This draft might prove to be a big one for us. Chlapik is another kid who sounds very promising.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:This draft might prove to be a big one for us.  Chlapik is another kid who sounds very promising.  
Chlapik is a bit of a mystery to me. The stuff written on him varies a lot. Top 6? Top 9? I've even heard top line but that sounds far fetch to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum