GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

new Sens blogger on HB (its a goodie)

+3
Cronie
mattshock
pgood
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new Sens blogger on HB (its a goodie) Empty new Sens blogger on HB (its a goodie) Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:28 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Well, in a move that we Sens fans should love.. the new Sens blogger is... Gerz...

he's back and blogging for the Sens now...

that equals some good news...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Kate Villaneuve for the fail.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gerz kept me in stitches.
I'll still check out HB and his blogs, but obviously, my loyalty lays here! LOL

Good for Gerry though, and I hope he has a ball with it!

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:Gerz kept me in stitches.

Ya, I always enjoyed reading his stuff. One of the few that don't take himself or HB too seriously. He has fun with it. I wonder what kind of inside info or scoops he has though. In any case, he's not the type to make Dung up like KL, and that is very refreshing!

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

Snuh wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:Gerz kept me in stitches.

Ya, I always enjoyed reading his stuff. One of the few that don't take himself or HB too seriously. He has fun with it. I wonder what kind of inside info or scoops he has though. In any case, he's not the type to make Dung up like KL, and that is very refreshing!

He is too good for that site, which is basically a joke. I can't believe some of the bloggers that clown has on his site.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I didn't previously know much about this "Gerz", but the more I hear the more I'm expecting.

Can't wait to read some of his stuff.

7new Sens blogger on HB (its a goodie) Empty Re: new Sens blogger on HB (its a goodie) Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:18 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

I wonder if there's a way to (quietly) have his blog appear somewhere here, so we can read it, and discuss it among ourselves, without having to wade through the rest of the crap at HB.

Note that I'm not advocating stealing/copyright theft/etc, but something more like having just part of that page pop up in a window (with appropriate credit, of course)

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good question Acrobat. I think the best we can do is have a member post a comment referencing his blog with a link that goes directly to his blog. I think anything else would require HB and the bloggers permission and I doubt we get that permission from them.

- Unknown Author

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

So what you are saying is that it would be ok if there were a link to it from here, even if it occurred every time he put up a new blog?

Works for me...
I'm willing to set a bookmark to check and help create new threads whenever appropriate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum