GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
Hoags
22_4_ever
Cap'n Clutch
dennycrane
tim1_2
spader
rooneypoo
shabbs
LeCaptain
wprager
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

All these media places don't want to get left behind... what one does, they all do... this is going to be the year of the analytics no doubt. Get ready for number overload on all fronts.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Tell you what, that guy from 6th sens must be going crazy right now that the sens haven't offered him a job in analytical

You mean the guy that runs the 6th Sens?  He's not analytical at all.  He doesn't delve too deep into the fancystats, and he also has spent the past 12 months slandering the organization publicly.

Didn't he get blocked by the Sens official twitter account?

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Tell you what, that guy from 6th sens must be going crazy right now that the sens haven't offered him a job in analytical

You mean the guy that runs the 6th Sens?  He's not analytical at all.  He doesn't delve too deep into the fancystats, and he also has spent the past 12 months slandering the organization publicly.

Yep. And rightfully so, too...he's gone overboard on many occasions.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Yep.  And rightfully so, too...he's gone overboard on many occasions.

i enjoy his blogs, although i think it's not just one guy posting. there's plenty of statistic analyzed on half those posts. I don't think it's necessarily be bad that you get banned from a twitter feed. too many people follow the party line and tip-toe around issues. of course if you're trying to work for the org it's another story. now senschirp, that's a lot of brown nosing going on.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Johansen contract talks also getting messy...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/columbus-blue-jackets-ryan-johansen-dispute-shining-spotlight-on-agent-kurt-overhardt/

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Johansen contract talks also getting messy...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/columbus-blue-jackets-ryan-johansen-dispute-shining-spotlight-on-agent-kurt-overhardt/

Might we see this result in Ryan "Jackrabbit" Johansen being dealt to Ottawa? Possibly for Bobby Ryan?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The new mystery trade?

Swirlominoes...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Might we see this result in Ryan "Jackrabbit" Johansen being dealt to Ottawa? Possibly for Bobby Ryan?

One problem child for another. Adios Bobby, it was grand.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm thinking Johansen wants out of Columbus...

Dude should just take the bridge deal and earn his next one...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Jared Cowen held out last year, no big deal here.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Jared Cowen held out last year, no big deal here.

It was a huge deal. He missed camp, sucked for most of the year, generated a ton of the opposite of goodwill (badwill?)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Josh Harding's ankle injury is significant -- will miss "months".

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Josh Harding's ankle injury is significant -- will miss "months".  

Kuemper must be seeing $$$ flashing before his eyes. Smile

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

It was a huge deal.  He missed camp, sucked for most of the year, generated a ton of the opposite of goodwill (badwill?)

I was replying to the post above mine. Jared Cowen is still with the Sens isn't he?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:

It was a huge deal.  He missed camp, sucked for most of the year, generated a ton of the opposite of goodwill (badwill?)

I was replying to the post above mine. Jared Cowen is still with the Sens isn't he?

He is, but last year soured him to many fans, and I wouldn't bet against the coaching staff not being in his corner.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Same agent as Kyle Turris .... I'm seeing a pattern Laugh1

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Yep.  And rightfully so, too...he's gone overboard on many occasions.

What did he do ?

Blocking fans from your twitter is kind of lame. Fans are passionate and not all of them will be happy with what a sports team does.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apparently Harding injury was from an "altercation with a teammate", off-ice.

Details are murky right now, but there was apparently some kind of incident or altercation with a teammate.

“I still don’t know all the details and most likely whatever the details are, I’m not sure I’ll discuss them publicly,” Fletcher said. “Whatever happened we have to figure out. Clearly, it’s bad for Josh, it’s bad for our team. We just have to figure out what happened. But I’m not sure I want to get into a whole public expose of what happened. We’ve got to speak to the players and figure out what happened.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum