GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Empty Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

2Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Empty Re: Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

+1

This show is outta gas

3Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Empty Re: Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No way.

1 more season baby!

4Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Empty Re: Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I avoided this thread as I didn't want spoilers. Now I watched the finale. Wow. BBQ fork to the brain, FTW.

5Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Empty Re: Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:40 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Crazy ending. Did not see that coming at all. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out next season...

6Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Empty Re: Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Finale Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:51 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It was pretty evident Tara was going to wind up dead one way or another.

I dunno...most of the episode was stupid. All the stuff with the Mayans and Nero seems overly complicated. And they murdered those black guys from Marks' crew...that probably wasn't smart.

The whole bit where Unser tells Gemma about how Tara must've ratted out the club, and then goes to the ice cream joint and doesn't freak out that Gemma took off drunk is really dumb.

But the scene with the BBQ fork. Ouch.

This show needs a strong finale season, because it's been kinda floundering for a long time here...reminds me of how Dexter started strong and then went in the toilet in the later seasons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum