GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal

+15
Ev
SensHulk
spader
dennycrane
Hobiesens
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
tim1_2
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PTFlea
Hoags
Flo The Action
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 20]

1Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 11:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens take a 1-0 lead in the series with a #peskysens win in Montreal. They're right back at it on Friday night for Game 2. Huge chance here for the Sens.

GO SENS GO!!!

#beastmode

2Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

you really have to try and steal tomorrow's game. if they do this series is pretty much done for the habs.

3Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

It'll be really tough to win it since they played tonight.

Interesting to see how Montreal responds to tonight's loss.

We've already got the split heading into Ottawa on Sunday which is great.

4Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 11:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:It'll be really tough to win it since they played tonight.

Say what?

5Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 12:08 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

as ugly as that was to see, that(clean) hit might put a little fear of god into those habs players. we can totally win this tomorrow. then after we can bring it back to ottawa. I think that these two games back to back might actually play in our advantage. the habs will still be a little shook-up from the loss. price didn't look very happy. no matter what they did it didn't work well enough. time to capitalize.

6Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 12:14 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

kind of poor taste.
Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal First_10

7Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 12:30 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY GAME DAY GAME DAY!!!!

OK, now for a pre-game nap.

8Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 2:29 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:you really have to try and steal tomorrow's game. if they do this series is pretty much done for the habs.

Nah. They have to earn it. Anderson can't be expected to make 50 saves a night. That's just wrong.

9Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I still can't believe Eller tried to hurt Gryba by hitting him with his face... should be a suspension for Eller.

10Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 7:03 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:you really have to try and steal tomorrow's game. if they do this series is pretty much done for the habs.

Nah. They have to earn it. Anderson can't be expected to make 50 saves a night. That's just wrong.

And he only has so many teeth to give. Matrix will have to be phenomenal, again, but this is pretty much how we won games all year. We need to play more like we did in the 3rd period last night, and also hope that Price doesn't find his game anytime soon!

11Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 7:23 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

There is no way Anderson isn't in the Habs heads and no way that they are not thinking about coming through the middle on Phillips, Gryba, Methot, and Cowen. That defense is HUGE and will hit anything that moves.

Man I love Gryba lol.

12Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 7:25 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Our D will be a little less violent, but no smaller, tonight when Wiercioch is in the lineup.

13Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 7:39 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not sure if Gryba even gets a game for that and if he doesn't he should be right back in there for doing exactly what is asked of him.

14Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gryba's got a phone hearing scheduled for noon today. I don't remember a time when a player had a hearing and then didn't get suspended. He's an easy target for the league because he's not a superstar, and it's not like he plays for Toronto.

15Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 2, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Fri May 03, 2013 7:45 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Gryba's got a phone hearing scheduled for noon today. I don't remember a time when a player had a hearing and then didn't get suspended. He's an easy target for the league because he's not a superstar, and it's not like he plays for Toronto.
Yeah, interesting that they are having a call. That would tell me he's getting a game. Will be interesting. All the replays suggest to me that it was a clean hit that was vicious and the damage to Eller's face was done when he hit the ice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 20]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum