GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

EA Sports NHL 2014

+2
NEELY
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16EA Sports NHL 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: EA Sports NHL 2014 Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:45 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:You can retain salary in trades now.  Can't remember what else Mel said as she's playing it right now.
That's a great addition.  Ask her how the player ratings are.  Guys like Z-Bad, Pageau, etc...I assume they are still all messed up.

Apparently this year EA Sports will offer Dynamic Rating Updates...so if a guy is on a hot streak during the season in real-life, his rating will change in the game to reflect that (and the same with cold streaks).  
Lazar wanted to know what his rating was. Tell Mel to look it up and tweet it to him.

17EA Sports NHL 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: EA Sports NHL 2014 Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:47 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Silfer Server wrote:There are a few tweaks to the Edit Lines screen which are minor, but go a long way. It will tell you how many players you have dressed. Also if there is an incomplete spot, they will highlight it in red. And if you attempt to leave the Edit lines screen with incomplete lines, it will actually tell you what lines are incomplete, directing you there if you wish, or letting you opt for the best lines instead.

There is an option to let the Assistant coach manage only your goalie, so if you sim large number of games like me, they will put in your back up every so often.

You can control how difficult it is to make trades. Only three options, but still something.

Off the top of my head, that's all I can think of.
Those are good additions, particularly the edit lines alert and the assistant coach subbing in your backup goalie when simming over the long-term. Both are little touches, but smart.

18EA Sports NHL 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: EA Sports NHL 2014 Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:You can retain salary in trades now.  Can't remember what else Mel said as she's playing it right now.
That's a great addition.  Ask her how the player ratings are.  Guys like Z-Bad, Pageau, etc...I assume they are still all messed up.

Apparently this year EA Sports will offer Dynamic Rating Updates...so if a guy is on a hot streak during the season in real-life, his rating will change in the game to reflect that (and the same with cold streaks).  
Lazar wanted to know what his rating was.  Tell Mel to look it up and tweet it to him.
By the time she does tonight, it'll be too late for sure. I wonder if she traded Alfie right away. I bet she did.

19EA Sports NHL 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: EA Sports NHL 2014 Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Lazar wanted to know what his rating was.  Tell Mel to look it up and tweet it to him.
By the time she does tonight, it'll be too late for sure.  I wonder if she traded Alfie right away.  I bet she did.
There was a roster update for September 9 that had Alfie in Detroit. Still no Claesson, but Filatov was on the Sens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum