GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 IIHF World Junior Championships

+8
PTFlea
tim1_2
Ev
spader
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
wprager
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

76 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:14 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who are they playing lol?

77 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:15 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Wikstrand with 2 assists. He's got to be their PP QB now, right?

I believe he is, yeah.

Known more for his big shot, evidently. Me likey.

Wouldn't it be funny if he made it to the NHL before Rundblad.

78 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:16 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:USA up 3-0 after 1.

Of all the games to use to pad your stats, you likely picked the best one Laugh1

79 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:16 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Who are they playing lol?

Germany. Didn't you read my post from last night?

80 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKid wrote:
wprager wrote:
LeKid wrote:
wprager wrote:
LeKid wrote:Hampus Lindholm, Oskar Klefbom, Jonas Brodin

So which one of Klefbom and Brodin are also injured?

Both

I guess I don't understand then where Pettersson fits in, because SteffeG said with Pettersson and Lindholm (who, by the way, has a concussion and is gone for the tournament) out that's 3 of the top 4.

No he said with Lindholm out, that's 3 of Sweden's best 4 defensemen out. Pettersson is not part of the equation.

Ah, make sense now.

So, was Wikstrand in that top-four? Does that make him their top guy now?

81 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:29 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Definitely. Nod

82 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Who are they playing lol?

Germany. Didn't you read my post from last night?

Don't recall. Smile

83 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Speaking of recall, was the remake of Total Recall any good? I saw it at FS or BB for a pretty good price.

84 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Come back win for the Canadians. Down 0-2 after one they score 4 in the seconds and two more in the third to defeat the pesky Slovakians 6-3. Oh, and they finished the game with 10 forwards as Lipon got 5 and a game for contact to the head, and Camara got the same for charging.

Three games, three majors at least 3 games lost to suspension and, likely, more to come after today's game.

85 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:18 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

USA - Russia coming up at 9.

86 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:20 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man those Canadians are dirty!

Wink

87 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:10 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:USA - Russia coming up at 9.

Is nobody watching this game? Wow. First period the Russians kept up with the Americans, but mostly because of all the powerplays they got, including the one where they scored (other than that their PP was horrible). Then the second period was all USA and they tied it up (also a PP goal). The third period is back and forth. After the Russian coach called a timeout it's been unbelievable action for about 4 minutes.

88 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, what a finish.

I honestly believe the USA player jumped into the boards a bit. Reminded me very much of Domi.

Yakupov on the ice with a minute to go on the PK? And he jumps head first to block a shot? He couldn't do much offensively but he was going down blocking shots (earlier in the game, too).

89 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And what Prager failed to say was.... Russia beat the USA 2-1.

90 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:And what Prager failed to say was.... Russia beat the USA 2-1.

If they lost I wouldn't have posted much. Remember who I'm rooting for.

91 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Speaking of recall, was the remake of Total Recall any good? I saw it at FS or BB for a pretty good price.

Puking2

92 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeKid wrote:
wprager wrote:Speaking of recall, was the remake of Total Recall any good? I saw it at FS or BB for a pretty good price.

Puking2
Download the torrent and judge for yourself... pretty cheezy and bad. But, the three boobed girl is in there. This time, with better boobs.

93 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 IIHF World Junior Championships Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
LeKid wrote:

Puking2
Download the torrent and judge for yourself... pretty cheezy and bad. But, the three boobed girl is in there. This time, with better boobs.

That's too bad. Downloading torrents is no-longer safe, even in Canada.

Anyhow, I've run out of things to watch. Nothing new this week or next. We finished Luther and Life. Watched the third episode of Sherlock last night. Still not getting it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum