GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the event of a Lockout - the B-Sens will look like...

+2
NEELY
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Riprock wrote:Neely is so bitter

About....

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

A lot. You are complaining about Toronto's media coverage, saying who cares, when clearly a lot of people care, which is why the Leafs are the most successful NHL team in history financially.

Sens fans wish we had that to say. And it surprises you that mass media located in Toronto-area report on Toronto teams?

Aside from that you have been saying "who cares" to just about everything. You are actively discussing in the Sens prospect thread, don't seem to be bothered by that, but then you say "who cares" when O point out TSN is trying to decide who is a better player between a 6'9" defenceman and a playmaking center.

If you don't care, you don't have to say you don't care. Your lack of response suggests you don't care.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I maintain that Paul Ranger trying to get his life in order and signing with the Marlies is not BIG news, but it's news that should have been on the front page of TSN for an hour or so.

He'll be signed by Toronto (I think it was an AHL contract) and will likely play there at some point. He's decent.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Riprock wrote:A lot. You are complaining about Toronto's media coverage, saying who cares, when clearly a lot of people care, which is why the Leafs are the most successful NHL team in history financially.

Sens fans wish we had that to say. And it surprises you that mass media located in Toronto-area report on Toronto teams?

Aside from that you have been saying "who cares" to just about everything. You are actively discussing in the Sens prospect thread, don't seem to be bothered by that, but then you say "who cares" when O point out TSN is trying to decide who is a better player between a 6'9" defenceman and a playmaking center.

If you don't care, you don't have to say you don't care. Your lack of response suggests you don't care.

I could care less what they put on the front page or wherever they choose to put it, just saying it's not news and if it was Edmonton it wouldn't matter in the least.

I say who cares because I don't look at the media for idea's about discussion or to form an opinion. People should have an original thought, not thrown up media BS from Toronto.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:
Riprock wrote:A lot. You are complaining about Toronto's media coverage, saying who cares, when clearly a lot of people care, which is why the Leafs are the most successful NHL team in history financially.

I could care less what they put on the front page or wherever they choose to put it, just saying it's not news and if it was Edmonton it wouldn't matter in the least.

I say who cares because I don't look at the media for idea's about discussion or to form an opinion. People should have an original thought, not thrown up media BS from Toronto.

Puking2

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

StickmanDancing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum