GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Akwesasne Warriors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Akwesasne Warriors Empty Akwesasne Warriors Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I went to see one of their games last year. Very entertaining stuff. Here's the latest:

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3437978

2Akwesasne Warriors Empty Re: Akwesasne Warriors Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:04 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's a great story. I like that Cape Cod, up 7-1, had to leave the ice in the third and forfeit the game. Now THAT'S hockey!

3Akwesasne Warriors Empty Re: Akwesasne Warriors Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:That's a great story. I like that Cape Cod, up 7-1, had to leave the ice in the third and forfeit the game. Now THAT'S hockey!

I can't imagine what they get paid in that league but they sure sacrifice their bodies. The better players have to do it ALL. Score, kill penalties, hit and fight.

This is a feeder league for the ECHL just to give you an idea of where they are in the food chain.

4Akwesasne Warriors Empty Re: Akwesasne Warriors Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:That's a great story. I like that Cape Cod, up 7-1, had to leave the ice in the third and forfeit the game. Now THAT'S hockey!

I can't imagine what they get paid in that league but they sure sacrifice their bodies. The better players have to do it ALL. Score, kill penalties, hit and fight.

This is a feeder league for the ECHL just to give you an idea of where they are in the food chain.

So as a follow up it turns out that Miguel Delisle, former 67s "star" is a landscaper in the Cornwall area.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum