GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+26
cash
ddt
sens4win
SensGirl11
DefenceWinsChampionships
mattshock
dennycrane
asq2
stempniaksen
Hoags
Riprock
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
SensHulk
spader
NEELY
TheAvatar
Da lil Guy
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Oglethorpe
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 67]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

3 hours 15 minutes til puck drop!! Ahhhhh! Let the games begin!!!!

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Dash wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Dash wrote:http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20111005/bc_ryan_kesler_photo_111005/20111005/?hub=BritishColumbia

Ryan Kesler photo shoot... uhm... NSFW??? I might also add that this will likely be more popular for the ladies.

Why would you post this?

It's hockey related, it was posted on my FB feed by some media outlet, and I thought *some* people would want to see it. You didn't have to click on it... i did say "NSFW" and "more popular for the ladies". SG11 already proved that wrong.

Was it you that was also discussing the cute Swedes on our team?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Nope.

Big Ev wrote:Nail2012 = Dash? He has a Yakupov jersey avatar now General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 42 159628

Nope.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:3 hours 15 minutes til puck drop!! Ahhhhh! Let the games begin!!!!

Don't like the Habs or the Leafs... but dislike Leafs worse...Ron Wilson & Brian Burke (gee if they smiled they would break their face) can't take them to.... so go Habs.

Tuning in to see Boston raise their SC banner... Should be interesting game between them and Philly. I think a better game than the Habs & Leafs.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, will Reimer get REAMED tonight? Will the smurfs put their tiny boots to the laughs? Let's get this NHL season started!!!! Beers on ice!!!!

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

This will likely be the only Habs/Laffs game I watch all year.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

Michallica wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I hope TSNRadio1200 Ottawa gets some new radio personalities!

To do list:

1) Get rid of Jungle
2) Get rid of Jungle
3) Get rid of Jungle
4) Turn TGOR into an actual sports talk show instead of 1 hour with Pierre Mcguire as the only selling point
5) Get rid of Lee Versage

( Cheering :KKK: TwoThumbsUp! Fireworks PartyTime! Dancing Dumbo Wolfie ) Cleaning PullHair

Last edited by cash on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

The brackets would be my reaction if it happened.
The broom is reality sweeping out the celebration.
The last one is the realization that it's never going to happen.

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

It's funny how far the CBC announcers will go to avoid talking about how badly the Leafs are getting outplayed.

Reimer's doing well, though.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:5) Get rid of Lee Versage

Small Time Versage?!?!?! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

He gets enough punishment with all the guys that pass him by to move on to bigger and better things.

Scott MacArthur leaves and Jakubec gets the job, then they resurrect Dave freaking Gross to cover for him! Laugh1 Laughing3

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

Reimer shuts out the habs.

Habs suck.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Giroux's goal tonight looked so much like the goal he scored against Pittsburgh in the season opener in 2010-2011. Eery.

Apparently Jagr got point 1600 on the play.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Da lil Guy wrote:Reimer shuts out the habs.

Habs suck.

They looked pretty terrible. Disconnected, sloppy game from the Habs. I only saw the last two periods, but the Leafs looked good. Perhaps they've turned a corner? We'll see.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Both teams looked sloppy... that was some brutal hockey. Wow.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Da lil Guy wrote:It's funny how far the CBC announcers will go to avoid talking about how badly the Leafs are getting outplayed.

Reimer's doing well, though.

I was watching the game at the hockey team parents meeting. It was at one of the players' houses. The kid's dad wore a #93 Leafs jersey; the kid wore a #4 Habs jersey (annoying kid, but, hey, gotta respect that jersey choice). Anyhow, I *told* him the Leafs would probably win. He didn't believe me.

As for Reimer, he was extremely lucky. He looked awesome because he didn't know where a single rebound was headed. The Habs were brutal at putting it away. They were -1 for 5 on the PP. Their bread and butter.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Both teams looked sloppy... that was some brutal hockey. Wow.

Bang on. Jacques is on the hot seat. Last year if not for Price I think he would have gotten the boot. Between him and Wilson, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was the most despised -- by his own team -- in the league.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
As for Reimer, he was extremely lucky. He looked awesome because he didn't know where a single rebound was headed. The Habs were brutal at putting it away. They were -1 for 5 on the PP. Their bread and butter.

Interesting how they do with Muller gone, he was the 'good cop' and JM is the 'bad cop'.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Habs can't afford to look like that, they have to sharpen up - quick.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Both teams looked sloppy... that was some brutal hockey. Wow.

Maybe it's only because I missed the first period, maybe because I've been starved for hockey, but I thought the Leafs played well. They were in Montreal's zone for 2/3 of the last 2 periods, Steckel owned the faceoff dot, they made a few Habs (Kostitsyn and Gomez in particular) look ridiculous on more than a few occasions, and they finished with the shutout. I liked what I saw of their game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum