GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your "go to" source for Hockey information

+3
Flo The Action
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Your "go to" source for Hockey information

Your "go to" source for Hockey information Vote_lcap288%Your "go to" source for Hockey information Vote_rcap2 88% [ 14 ]
Your "go to" source for Hockey information Vote_lcap212%Your "go to" source for Hockey information Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
Your "go to" source for Hockey information Vote_lcap20%Your "go to" source for Hockey information Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Your "go to" source for Hockey information Vote_lcap20%Your "go to" source for Hockey information Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was just curious where GMHockey members went for their primo, can't miss, up to the minute, information on all things Hockey.

I made a poll but if I missed something then feel free to add it in a comment and feel free to expand on your poll answer as well.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

For up-to-the-minute stuff, there is only the internet. Specifically, Twitter.

For daily news, I find TSN's website is the best.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle i'd love me some insider info... wonder if BM needs someone to shine his shoes Sarcasm

for all my info i come to the best place on the internet.... GMHockey Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

yeah twitter is good i'll admit, we should make a list of all the best accounts so that if some of us are missing some we can add them.

I find you have to cheak a whole mixture of sites to get info. it can be from anywhere from ESPN to senschirp to puckdaddy to TSN.
you never know.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I was just curious where GMHockey members went for their primo, can't miss, up to the minute, information on all things Hockey.

I made a poll but if I missed something then feel free to add it in a comment and feel free to expand on your poll answer as well.

You forgot to add "GMHockey.com" as an option Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How about WUPHF?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I was just curious where GMHockey members went for their primo, can't miss, up to the minute, information on all things Hockey.

You forgot to add "GMHockey.com" as an option Wink

No one's bigger than the Internet not even GMHockey. Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Twitter/Internet is for sure the go to place if you want the most up to the minute info... but you have to be careful who you follow on Twitter...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Twitter's the best.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Twitter's the fastest.

Fixed.
I don't call it "best" because there has been some false Dung circuling.
Unless it's trusted sources of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum