GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens sign Wacey Hamilton

+10
Riprock
LeCaptain
spader
Ev
NEELY
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
strachattack
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:45 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Give credit to BDP on HF as well, he obviously knows someone on the amature side of things, he's called a lot of those and some draft picks.

he gave credit to scott macarthur. Who gives a rat's jabroni Donkey about bdp?

17Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:48 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:Give credit to BDP on HF as well, he obviously knows someone on the amature side of things, he's called a lot of those and some draft picks.

I like his style.

18Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

I like his style.

Are you BDP?

Anyways, he gets no credit in my books. No point in telling people the Sens are about to sign somebody if you aren't gonna tell them WHO that player is.

19Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:50 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

I like his style.

haha ok I'll respect that. cheers

bdp comes off as an imature little twerp to me but whatever...

20Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:03 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

I like his style.

Are you BDP?

Anyways, he gets no credit in my books. No point in telling people the Sens are about to sign somebody if you aren't gonna tell them WHO that player is.

Well that's what matters.

21Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

It's not rocket science to predict the Sens will sign a FA.

If he gave a name or even the league I'd be more inclined to believe him.

I'm sure he has a source (his dad is a scout or something).

22Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:05 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:It's not rocket science to predict the Sens will sign a FA.

If he gave a name or even the league I'd be more inclined to believe him.

I'm sure he has a source (his dad is a scout or something).

He said the WHL.

23Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

I like his style.

Are you BDP?

What kind of comment is that? BDP would get more credit if he wasn't a 12-year old bunghole, if he actually gave real names out in these pieces of "information', and if he knew how to type properly.

24Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:17 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

I like his style.

Are you BDP?

What kind of comment is that? BDP would get more credit if he wasn't a 12-year old bunghole, if he actually gave real names out in these pieces of "information', and if he knew how to type properly.

Point being is I know he's legit.

25Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hamilton looks like a good prospect (judging by the video). He clearly likes to play physically and definitely has a good shot and a nose for the net. I hope he works out.

Definitely needs to add some size, but he's got all kinds of time with a 3 year deal.

26Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:39 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah who cares how he (bdp) comes out all we need to know is when he says something's going to happen there's a big chance it will.
With all the BS on the internet it's actually interesting to know there's at least one guy out there who has legit sources.

27Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:Yeah who cares how he (bdp) comes out all we need to know is when he says something's going to happen there's a big chance it will.
With all the BS on the internet it's actually interesting to know there's at least one guy out there who has legit sources.

But you don't learn anything! You still have to wait however long it takes until it actually happens. If he never told you anything, you would find out about it like everyone else when it is released in the media, and when he DOES tell you something, it just makes you speculate tons of Dung for no reason. He literally tells you know nothing if he doesn't give out a name.

28Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:53 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Or maybe he isn't sure the signing is done yet and can't confirm just in case it doesn't happen...
Anyways, all I'm saying is it's better than nothing, and there's not one person in the entire internet world who can predict a confirmed signing hours before. Credit or no credit, who cares anyway?
I don't know about you, but for me the speculation leading to what is going to happen is actually more fun than finding out what happened a few mins before everybody. Which I Find ridiculous enough on TSN/SNET.

29Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:Or maybe he isn't sure the signing is done yet and can't confirm just in case it doesn't happen...
Anyways, all I'm saying is it's better than nothing, and there's not one person in the entire internet world who can predict a confirmed signing hours before. Credit or no credit, who cares anyway?
I don't know about you, but for me the speculation leading to what is going to happen is actually more fun than finding out what happened a few mins before everybody. Which I Find ridiculous enough on TSN/SNET.

Alright, that's fine, but with that Spezza Dung he pulled in the summer I find it hard to take anything this guy has to say seriously.

30Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:57 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:
marakh wrote:Or maybe he isn't sure the signing is done yet and can't confirm just in case it doesn't happen...

Alright, that's fine, but with that Spezza Dung he pulled in the summer I find it hard to take anything this guy has to say seriously.

He Cussed with everyone, I liked it. He's still proven he has legit sources and I absolutely know he does. If you don't want to buy it, that's fine, it matters less than I actually care, which is zero.

31Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

He Cussed with everyone, I liked it. He's still proven he has legit sources and I absolutely know he does. If you don't want to buy it, that's fine, it matters less than I actually care, which is zero.

Smartass

32Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Remember Wacey Rabbit? http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=62565

33Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Remember Jessica Rabbit?

Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 2 88

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum