GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabbs GDT anyone?

+2
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should shabbs write the next Game Day Thread?

Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Vote_lcap262%Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 62% [ 8 ]
Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Vote_lcap215%Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 2 ]
Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Vote_lcap223%Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash (and others), thanks for the HB.

Now, just what is the etiquette for FaceBook? Do I have to reply?

17Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Dash (and others), thanks for the HB.

Now, just what is the etiquette for FaceBook? Do I have to reply?

Haha, I am okay with you having seen my wishes here for you. I just wanted to make sure everyone here knew. PartyTime!

18Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:04 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

7 votes shabbs.

19Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:13 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:7 votes shabbs.

Maybe we can threaten him. I was thinking of using the banned word list to replace 'Shabbs' with 'Shabby-Shabbs Shabbobi'. Got anything stronger?

20Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:38 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think we need him to commit to a number of yes votes and then start the "shabbs for GDT" campaign?

- Unknown Author

21Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:07 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think we need him to commit to a number of yes votes and then start the "shabbs for GDT" campaign?

Maybe you can go on a TSN interview and say you're looking to make a move.

22Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:14 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think we need him to commit to a number of yes votes and then start the "shabbs for GDT" campaign?

Thinking Perhaps we can bring it up in our first GMHockey segment on BodyCheckRadio?

- Unknown Author

23Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:37 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:

Thinking Perhaps we can bring it up in our first GMHockey segment on BodyCheckRadio?

You know how I feel about negotiating through the media, but perhaps Shabbs left us with no other choice. Dammit!

24Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:55 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You guys are hilarious... I'll see if I can crank one out tonight...

25Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:You guys are hilarious... I'll see if I can crank one out tonight...

+100

cheers

This one's for Prages -> HighFive

- Unknown Author

26Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It is done. The GDT is alive.

27Shabbs GDT anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shabbs GDT anyone? Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:You guys are hilarious... I'll see if I can crank one out tonight...

You know what they said about inspiration/perspiration. We've done the former, you ... stink.

That pretty much covers it, right?

Ahhhhh! Sarcasm Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum