GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote for your own 3 star selections! OCT 14th Carolina

+6
Amnesia021
Ev
LeCaptain
dennycrane
wprager
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Following every Sens game, I'll try to put up a poll. Maybe if I'm not around, someone else will do it so we can keep track of who we felt were the games 3 stars for the Sens. I'll tabulate the votes and post them in the sticky thread.

This was suggested by Amnesia - and while it might prove to be a lot of work, I kind of doubt it as we usually don't have mass turnouts for polls.

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll start:

1.Mike Fisher
2.Nick Foligno
3.Brian Elliott

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How is it going to work when you have a 20 man roster and polls are limited to (I think?) 10?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:How is it going to work when you have a 20 man roster and polls are limited to (I think?) 10?

This might be more trouble than it's worth - Laugh1 - we'll see.

Just do your personal 3 star selections from Carolina's game in here.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

1. Fisher
2. Elliott
3. Neil

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I cant give Elliott a star just based on that 1st Canes goal.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1. Fisher
2. Michalek
3. Lee

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

1. Fisher
2. Michalek
3. Lee

(i can also set up an excel sheet for ya (or keep track of it myself)i'd also limit the voting to games we win, that way we aren't picking a bunch of losers Dammit! Laughing3 )

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Amnesia021 wrote:1. Fisher
2. Michalek
3. Lee

(i can also set up an excel sheet for ya (or keep track of it myself)i'd also limit the voting to games we win, that way we aren't picking a bunch of losers Dammit! Laughing3 )

Don't be lazy, come up with your own votes Sarcasm Kidding...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:How is it going to work when you have a 20 man roster and polls are limited to (I think?) 10?

This might be more trouble than it's worth - Laugh1 - we'll see.

Just do your personal 3 star selections from Carolina's game in here.

1. Pat Buchanan

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Amnesia021 wrote:1. Fisher
2. Michalek
3. Lee

Sure, that would be great.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Are we voting on only the 3 stars from the Sens side or the 3 stars of the game, whoever they are playing?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Are we voting on only the 3 stars from the Sens side or the 3 stars of the game, whoever they are playing?

Sens side.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:Are we voting on only the 3 stars from the Sens side or the 3 stars of the game, whoever they are playing?

Sens side.

Interesting. Good thing we didn't start doing this from the first game of the year, that Leafs game....holy Moses.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1. Fisher
2. Michalek
3. Neil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum