GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+28
spader
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
SensGal
Phoenix30
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
The Silfer Server
Flo The Action
Hoags
CockRoche
Tuk Tuk
stempniaksen
Ev
wprager
Straight Shooter
SensGirl11
SensHulk
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
Amnesia021
cash
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
PTFlea
PKC
sens4win
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How in God's green earth are the Calgary Flames over the cap. They should be ashamed of themselves.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:How in God's green earth are the Calgary Flames over the cap. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Look at Minnesota, $45k under the cap. For what? Aren't these guys finishing dead last in the league this year?

Edit: Nevermind. I just noticed they have 26 players on their roster.

Last edited by PKC on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:How in God's green earth are the Calgary Flames over the cap. They should be ashamed of themselves.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 Darryl-sutter

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Honestly! Over the cap with nothing to show for it. I don't understand the mess they got themselves into and how they got there... General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 979131

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 Darryl-sutter

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 62136 Greatness!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Wow, it must've been stinky with all them brain farts going on.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

See ya later Cory Sarich...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:

See ya later Cory Sarich...

Or...who the heck is it they have...Staois I think. Bye.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sutter or Sather? The two dumbest, oldest, most out of touch GMs in the league. And both are gainfully employed. Figure that one out and get back to me.

HM to Lou, who's looking more and more lost by the day.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Sutter or Sather? The two dumbest, oldest, most out of touch GMs in the league. And both are gainfully employed. Figure that one out and get back to me.

HM to Lou, who's looking more and more lost by the day.

He's actually built a pretty competitive group of forwards and has a star in nets, the problem is his defense which is beyond underwhelming to put it as positively as I can.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:He's actually built a pretty competitive group of forwards and has a star in nets, the problem is his defense which is beyond underwhelming to put it as positively as I can.

Makeup of the team is good, the cap management is bad, the future is...going to be interesting with Kovalchuk at 7 per year and soon Parise as well. No D to speak of, Brodeur doesn't have long as an elite tender. We'll see...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

anyone hear the comments made by Linus Omark on being demoted to the AHL? he sounded pissed! almost sounded like he wanted out of edmonton

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:anyone hear the comments made by Linus Omark on being demoted to the AHL? he sounded pissed! almost sounded like he wanted out of edmonton

That's because he's a child. 'No comment', really? Shut up and take it like a man, boy.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:anyone hear the comments made by Linus Omark on being demoted to the AHL? he sounded pissed! almost sounded like he wanted out of edmonton

That's because he's a child. 'No comment', really? Shut up and take it like a man, boy.
i'd plus you if we still had it. seriously this is ridiculous, he's proven nothing. earn it in the AHL then you can talk. sreiously i had to double check and make sure he wasn't russian.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Omark to Ottawa?

more to come...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kaberle stripped of the "A"...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2010/10/05/leafs_kaberle/

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

On TSN's That's Hockey with Gino Reda, Leafs gm Brian Burke gave himself a failing grade. "I've done a poor job." Refreshing honesty.

lol

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:

Honestly! Over the cap with nothing to show for it. I don't understand the mess they got themselves into and how they got there... General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 979131
Indeed... wtf?

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 Flamesl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum