GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fedorov Practices On D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fedorov Practices On D Empty Fedorov Practices On D Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:19 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/10/02/Capitals-Fedorov-0/

I was under the impression that he had considerably chemistry with Semin, so this is a bit surprising.

I thought their blue-line was pretty deep, too.

scratch

2Fedorov Practices On D Empty Re: Fedorov Practices On D Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:22 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Also, I was expecting Lepisto to at least start the season with the big club.

Shows how much I know about the Caps, I guess. Wink

3Fedorov Practices On D Empty Re: Fedorov Practices On D Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:20 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Alzner, Green, Poti, Morrissonn, Jurcina, Erskine on the blueline.
Hmm, at second look, that isn't really all that intimidating of a blueline. Mike Green is a super offensive defensemen, and Alzner has the potential to be brilliant as well, but I just can't get excited looking at that blueline.

4Fedorov Practices On D Empty Re: Fedorov Practices On D Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:40 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:Alzner, Green, Poti, Morrissonn, Jurcina, Erskine on the blueline.
Hmm, at second look, that isn't really all that intimidating of a blueline. Mike Green is a super offensive defensemen, and Alzner has the potential to be brilliant as well, but I just can't get excited looking at that blueline.

Poti is very solid, Morrissonn is a good shut-down defenceman, and I believe you're forgetting about Schultz.

Nonetheless, I would have kept Lepisto on the bottom pairing and given him a lot of PP time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum