GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isbister goes bye bye

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Isbister goes bye bye Empty Isbister goes bye bye Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Isbister won't be joining the Bingo team - which is a shame actually. I think he could have eventually cracked the Sens lineup, but he needs some $$.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=35113aac4c7a458894ac4bec54d9f136&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3a35113aac4c7a458894ac4bec54d9f136Post%3ac3e5c6c3-570d-4084-bebb-e685ac7e72de&sid=sitelife.pressconnects.com

2Isbister goes bye bye Empty Re: Isbister goes bye bye Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Based on what I have read so far it appears Ottawa isnt going to stand in his way of going overseas. I suspect that Murray knew this was going to happen and it was a gamble he took in the hopes it would have paided off. Its a shame as I think he could have been called up at some point and look good on the 4th line Crashing and Banging.

3Isbister goes bye bye Empty Re: Isbister goes bye bye Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No big deal really, opens up some room for younger guys like Daugavins. Shannon's gonna be pretty darn happy, that's for sure.

4Isbister goes bye bye Empty Re: Isbister goes bye bye Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:25 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:No big deal really, opens up some room for younger guys like Daugavins. Shannon's gonna be pretty darn happy, that's for sure.

I wonder with the out clause that allows him to go overseas does Ottawa still retain his right or is considered a UFA if a team comes a calling.

5Isbister goes bye bye Empty Re: Isbister goes bye bye Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:31 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:No big deal really, opens up some room for younger guys like Daugavins. Shannon's gonna be pretty darn happy, that's for sure.

Yeah this is better anyway... We had way too many of those guys... I'd rather work with our players already in Bingo, and try to promote within.. We have some guys who could turn out to be pretty good, but they need to see they have a chance...

6Isbister goes bye bye Empty Re: Isbister goes bye bye Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:49 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Phoenix30 wrote:

I wonder with the out clause that allows him to go overseas does Ottawa still retain his right or is considered a UFA if a team comes a calling.
He will be loaned. No big deal really. Murray knew this would happen if he didn't make the team.

7Isbister goes bye bye Empty Re: Isbister goes bye bye Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:00 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

jamvan wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:

He will be loaned. No big deal really. Murray knew this would happen if he didn't make the team.

So what do you mean by "loaned".. Does that mean he still belongs to the Sens if he wants to come back to the NHL??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum