GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New line combos...

+5
rooneypoo
jamvan
shabbs
Cronie
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16New line combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: New line combos... Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:54 am

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:Exactly! I was wondering how long Hartsburg was going to take before he put Vermette with Fish, and to compliment that line Winnie is just awesome!!

I still like our 4th line too, although that Neil-Bass-Ruutu line was just amazing to watch!

Yeah exactly... I wish we could keep Ruutu, Bass and Neil together... That would be such a bruising line...

Vermette and Fish together should definitely turn on a few red lights this year... Hopefully it works!

17New line combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: New line combos... Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:57 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I can see Hartsburg putting Neil-Bass-Ruutu together for a few shifts in a game if we need some energy to turn things around and get some momentum.

18New line combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: New line combos... Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:04 pm

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:I can see Hartsburg putting Neil-Bass-Ruutu together for a few shifts in a game if we need some energy to turn things around and get some momentum.

Yeah true... He can also do the same with the big line... Alfie can always drop down... or one of the other 2, god forbid...

19New line combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: New line combos... Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

lines are always changing... im sure we'll see things you couldn't even dream of while sitting in girls underwear while drinking your blueberry schnapps.

20New line combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: New line combos... Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

So does this mean that Shubert is going to be a healthy scratch to start the year??

21New line combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: New line combos... Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:42 pm

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:I like those lines and hopefully the Vermette-Fisher-Winchester line will give us the secondary scoring we need so badly and get us away from the "Sens are a one-line team" stigma.

I gotta say though, something bugs me about this team's inability to successfully break up that top line. What does that say about Spezza and Heater? Are they so dependant on Alfie to make that line work? What gives?

I'd like to see Fisher take the wing on this line. Vermette is more creative with the puck than Fisher, and Fisher is tougher in the corners than Vermette.

22New line combos... - Page 2 Empty Re: New line combos... Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:13 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Mosky wrote:lines are always changing... im sure we'll see things you couldn't even dream of while sitting in girls underwear while drinking your blueberry schnapps.

This is an exceptionally disturbing picture....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum