GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you celebrate?

+12
PTFlea
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
Hockeyhero22000
Spirou
Flo The Action
shabbs
SensGal
wprager
rooneypoo
Riprock
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:41 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

Kids are seriously awesome. I was like, that kids my FAV kid ever!!!

32How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:47 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Well, this might sound absolutely crazy to some but our house is decked out from room to room in clippings from the paper and posters of the team. Litterally you cannot see our walls in our living room, dining room, front hall. It's EVERYWHERE. The story of the season is on our walls. We (SpezD and I) are mad mad mad Sens fans. I start the shrine at the beginnning of the season and don't stop until the end of the season. You should have seen it the year we went to the finals (the year I started the shrine) it went all the way up to our bedrooms, the walls and some ceilings were just covered. I ran out of room. I'll have to post a picture here tonight to show you, it's unbelievable, but it's the best atmosphere to watch a game in.

I deck myself out in my Alfie jersey (signed personally by Alfie the year we went to the Finals). The nerves are unbelievable on game days, I can't sit still. Flag on the car of course. And I definitely feel like I want to throw up before and during the games. Fun times!! Smile

33How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:Thought it could be fun to share how you celebrate on a Sens game day? It might vary from regular season to post-season for some. Do you stay home and watch in the comfort of your own living area with family or friends? Do you wear your favourite shirt or jersey?

I am a little obsessed with Sens, and have a sixth sens-e almost when it comes to spotting Senator related merchandise. I have a collection of glass-ware, from mugs, to pint glasses, to frosted mugs, to ridiculously over sized coffee mug lol, serving trays, chip and dip trays, wall lcocks, night lights, table lmaps, rugs, flags etc. Ahhhhh!

For fun I thought I'd share a photo of my room, the only place I can freely decorate in Sens fashion... for now.

How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Steves10

How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Steves11

On game day I watch on the big screen with either a Sens t-shirt or jersey, with my Sens glass filled with beverage of choice. Nothing too extravagant. Today I am wearing Alfie and my Sens socks haha.

Wicked, I have some of those helmets too! And a goalie one and the Alfie bobblehead courtesy of SpezD and I have a Redden one that I now keep tucked away. One of our wedding pictures in the living room is in a really nice Sens frame too.

34How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:59 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

SensGirl11 --- that sounds seriously AMAZING. I would not be allowed that. Or else Leafs clippings would be interspersed in that. And who wants that!

That sounds sooo awesome.

I have one piece of sens stuff that I need to get, and its a GOSENS t-shirt, because its basically my last name, and my fav team!!! Its totally awesome.

I can't wait till tonight. Its pub night tonight :D :D

35How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Well, this might sound absolutely crazy to some but our house is decked out from room to room in clippings from the paper and posters of the team. Litterally you cannot see our walls in our living room, dining room, front hall. It's EVERYWHERE. The story of the season is on our walls. We (SpezD and I) are mad mad mad Sens fans. I start the shrine at the beginnning of the season and don't stop until the end of the season. You should have seen it the year we went to the finals (the year I started the shrine) it went all the way up to our bedrooms, the walls and some ceilings were just covered. I ran out of room. I'll have to post a picture here tonight to show you, it's unbelievable, but it's the best atmosphere to watch a game in.

I deck myself out in my Alfie jersey (signed personally by Alfie the year we went to the Finals). The nerves are unbelievable on game days, I can't sit still. Flag on the car of course. And I definitely feel like I want to throw up before and during the games. Fun times!! Smile

Laugh1 You sound like one of the players.

36How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:01 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SensGal wrote:SensGirl11 --- that sounds seriously AMAZING. I would not be allowed that. Or else Leafs clippings would be interspersed in that. And who wants that!

That sounds sooo awesome.

I have one piece of sens stuff that I need to get, and its a GOSENS t-shirt, because its basically my last name, and my fav team!!! Its totally awesome.

I can't wait till tonight. Its pub night tonight :D :D

It really is cool I must say. I'll definitely post a picture when I get home. We're both huge fans of the Sens so I never get crap for it. It's totally our thing now.

You're last name is GOSENS?!! Sarcasm That would be sooo cool too!

I can't wait either!!! GO SENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

37How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:04 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

Well last name is gossen... so close enough. I never realized it until he was like "GOOOOO SENSSSS" one day. I was like, hey who knew!?! Its destiny!!!

That would be totally awesome though. Maybe I will just have to have my own room. Although, I do frequently get Sens themed gifts, so thats awesome. My new one is mini-gloves for my car. I LOVE THEM!!!

38How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:05 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Oh, our wedding was all based around the Sens too. Sens colors all the way!! My dress was gold, SpezD had a tux and gold vest. The maid of honor had a Black dress with Red beads around her neck and the best man had a black tux with a red vest. All of our colors for the table settings were red, black and gold. It was awesome!! Our wine bottle had the Sens logo on it "A Force United". It was perfect for us. Smile

39How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SensGal wrote:Well last name is gossen... so close enough. I never realized it until he was like "GOOOOO SENSSSS" one day. I was like, hey who knew!?! Its destiny!!!

That would be totally awesome though. Maybe I will just have to have my own room. Although, I do frequently get Sens themed gifts, so thats awesome. My new one is mini-gloves for my car. I LOVE THEM!!!

Wicked!! that's a great last name!

Mini-gloves that's awesome, I haven't seen those around yet.

40How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You two are my heros.

41How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Well, this might sound absolutely crazy to some but our house is decked out from room to room in clippings from the paper and posters of the team. Litterally you cannot see our walls in our living room, dining room, front hall. It's EVERYWHERE. The story of the season is on our walls. We (SpezD and I) are mad mad mad Sens fans. I start the shrine at the beginnning of the season and don't stop until the end of the season. You should have seen it the year we went to the finals (the year I started the shrine) it went all the way up to our bedrooms, the walls and some ceilings were just covered. I ran out of room. I'll have to post a picture here tonight to show you, it's unbelievable, but it's the best atmosphere to watch a game in.

Laugh1 You sound like one of the players.

It definitely gets pretty serious, I had to lie down the other day to chill out a bit. I was having heart palpitations and serious nausea. Not really fun. Facepalm

42How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:09 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

SensGirl11 wrote:
SensGal wrote:Well last name is gossen... so close enough. I never realized it until he was like "GOOOOO SENSSSS" one day. I was like, hey who knew!?! Its destiny!!!

Yeah, we got them at Alfie's 1000th game. I got those tickets for Valentine's day. So we made a little trip up to Ottawa for last weekend. It was great. They are a great addition to my rear-view mirror.

I gotta say lucky girl and guy and your wedding sounded AMAZING! I could never get away with that.

43How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:13 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SensGal wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Yeah, we got them at Alfie's 1000th game. I got those tickets for Valentine's day. So we made a little trip up to Ottawa for last weekend. It was great. They are a great addition to my rear-view mirror.

I gotta say lucky girl and guy and your wedding sounded AMAZING! I could never get away with that.

Wicked, so they're probably not for sale then, limited edition! I got lucky enough to get one of those t-shirts yesterday from my UPS driver though. Smile He delivers to the company that was pressing them all.

Our wedding was awesome! We had a great time and it was the perfect theme for us. I should proably send some pics of that and our shrine to the Sens!

I should actually send those pics of our house to the paper though, people keep telling me to send it in and I never do. This year I will though.

44How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I've seen the mini-gloves around, not sure exactly where, but National Sports here in Brampton and the GTA has some teams, Shoppers Drug Mart might have them, they have a lot of cool stuff, same with the GT Boutique. Pro Hockey Life has a tonne of cool little things too. You can get the official (unused) game pucks there and they are cheaper than anywhere else I have seen.

45How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:23 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:I've seen the mini-gloves around, not sure exactly where, but National Sports here in Brampton and the GTA has some teams, Shoppers Drug Mart might have them, they have a lot of cool stuff, same with the GT Boutique. Pro Hockey Life has a tonne of cool little things too. You can get the official (unused) game pucks there and they are cheaper than anywhere else I have seen.

That's right I forgot about those places. Thanks for the info! We didn't buy too much Sens merch this year, we have enough for the moment I think. I'd love the mini gloves though and the seat covers for my car. Smile

46How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:36 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

SensGIrl11

Thats seriously sounds like an awesome wedding. Really gotta do what is perfect for the two of you.

It would be super cool to see the house!

47How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, our house is nuts. We're both used to it now, but when people come over you can see it in their eyes, they're in shock. How do you celebrate? - Page 3 270956

48How do you celebrate? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you celebrate? Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:54 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It's definitely amusing to see for sure. people are quite shocked. Most people know us now and know the deal. Delivery people are like...WTF!!! Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum