GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff Preview

+4
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
whatifsports
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Playoff Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Preview Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:09 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

In comes Brodeur for me.

17Playoff Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Preview Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:10 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens in 5 with Brodeur in the nets! Hilarious.

18Playoff Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Preview Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:11 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I totally agree PKC. It's purely for the fun. It means nothing.

I also strongly disagree with the Washington Capitals overwhelming odds to win the Cup. They look like the 05-06 Ottawa Senators, a team that looked great on paper, but didn't have the goaltending it needed to make any noise.
I would not be surprised if this was the year of the upset in the NHL. I think there will be more 5-8 seeds in the second round than there will be 1-4 seeds.

19Playoff Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Preview Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Washington has no business exiting in the first round. But they could very well face the Bruins in the second. That Sunday afternoon game may come back to haunt them.

20Playoff Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Preview Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol in my Game 1 the Sens were up 4-1 but lost 6-4...Fleury got pulled for Alexander Pechurski

21Playoff Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Preview Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:Sens in 5 with Brodeur in the nets! Hilarious.

I thought about putting Brodeur in. Maybe the SIM mistook him for Martin considering his save percentage? Laugh1

- Unknown Author

22Playoff Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Preview Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Sens in 5 with Brodeur in the nets! Hilarious.

I thought about putting Brodeur in. Maybe the SIM mistook him for Martin considering his save percentage? Laugh1

The sim simply looks at stats like that. Whoa, .966, this guys is good! It may be fun but it has no relevance on the outcome of the actual series. Case in point, just because Brodeur has that awesome save percentage, no one in their minds would ever dream of putting him in ahead of Elliott.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum