GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simulated Stanley Cup Preview

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 9:38 am

whatifsports

whatifsports
Prospect
Prospect

WhatIfSports.com has simulated the Stanley Cup finals.

See who wins the Cup after 1,001 simulations

http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondtheboxscore/default.asp?article=2010NHL_StanleyCup10

WhatIfSports.com

http://www.WhatIfSports.com

2Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 11:46 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did you account for the "Hossa Hex", though?

3Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 11:50 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Poor guy, I would gladly take him back. If it came down to it and Chicago needed to move him, and while it isn't their best option, I would gladly send a slightly cheaper Kovalev with only one more year vs. 11.

4Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 11:53 am

that may just be possible.. Chicago has to do something.

5Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 11:54 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd take Hossa back for sure. Maybe he can bring us to the Finals. Wink

- Unknown Author

6Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 12:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'd take Hossa back for sure. Maybe he can bring us to the Finals. Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Icon_wink

Marcel Hossa led the KHL in goals...

7Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'd take Hossa back for sure. Maybe he can bring us to the Finals. Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Icon_wink

Intriguing. The question is how do you take someone back that you never had? Thinking

- Unknown Author

8Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 1:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Intriguing. The question is how do you take someone back that you never had? Simulated Stanley Cup Preview 663118

We'll let the Habs take him back. Then we can deal Kovalev to acquire him for the first time. Simulated Stanley Cup Preview 159628

9Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Intriguing. The question is how do you take someone back that you never had? Simulated Stanley Cup Preview 663118

We'll let the Habs take him back. Then we can deal Kovalev to acquire him for the first time. Simulated Stanley Cup Preview 159628

Deal.

- Unknown Author

10Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 2:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Deal.

Anything can happen in the realm of the Simulated Stanley Cup Preview... All you have to do is ask yourself is "whatif"?... Simulated Stanley Cup Preview 49849

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Fri May 28, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Empty Re: Simulated Stanley Cup Preview Fri May 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's too bad that the 1000 simulations probably ALL had the line combos, D pairings and starting net minders screwed up much like they did with the PENS vs. SENS series we looked at last time.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum