GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

No suspension for Matt Cooke

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No suspension for Matt Cooke Empty No suspension for Matt Cooke Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

According to AM640 just now.

2No suspension for Matt Cooke Empty Re: No suspension for Matt Cooke Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:48 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was talking about this to my staff yesterday. No way he was getting suspended after Richards got away with the same. The next opportunity to suspend this type of hit won't come 'til next season.

If I was a player who deliberately delivered these hits from time to time, I would fill my boots this year knowing no one will touch me.

3No suspension for Matt Cooke Empty Re: No suspension for Matt Cooke Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How could AM640 know so quickly? His hearing was at 12:30. I find it fishy, but I'm not surprised. You can't not suspend Richards, the suspend Cooke.

I'll tell you something though, the Boston/Pens game on the 18th (I think it is), will be awesome.

4No suspension for Matt Cooke Empty Re: No suspension for Matt Cooke Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:18 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

This is terrible, but not surprising in the least. At least in this case double standards didn't play a part in the decision.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum