GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+27
dennycrane
M_Christopher
rooneypoo
caissie_1
Devo
smash88
Tuk Tuk
Hockeyhero22000
Hobiesens
SensHulk
SDH89
SensGirl11
AlfieisGod11
TheAvatar
Ev
stempniaksen
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
PKC
Riprock
Urkie
asq2
LeCaptain
sens4win
wprager
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:No they shouldn't feel ripped off. They got rid of inconsistent deadweight off their team to add a legitimate sniper which they will need for the playoffs.

A "sniper" who got a ton of secondary assists in his last playoffs. He was handily outscored by Alfie (8-5) and barely squeaked by his set-up man Spezza (5-4).

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't mean to pile on Heatley here, everyone already knows I hate the diddler, but as everyone has pointed out - does that correlate to 7.5 million dollars or 1/7.5th of the entire salary cap? I think we did real well to clear his cap hit - even if we didn't have a chance and may not have wanted to, it sure looks nice now.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:I don't mean to pile on Heatley here, everyone already knows I hate the diddler, but as everyone has pointed out - does that correlate to 7.5 million dollars or 1/7.5th of the entire salary cap? I think we did real well to clear his cap hit - even if we didn't have a chance and may not have wanted to, it sure looks nice now.
i always liked the guy and met him got my jersey signed by him the season before then he does this, ya it sucks but just do what i do and go watch some ''im Dany Diddling healtey'' videos on youtube made my day better.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:I don't mean to pile on Heatley here, everyone already knows I hate the diddler, but as everyone has pointed out - does that correlate to 7.5 million dollars or 1/7.5th of the entire salary cap? I think we did real well to clear his cap hit - even if we didn't have a chance and may not have wanted to, it sure looks nice now.

Yikes. That is harsh. He certainly is no Graham James.

Just curious, did you hate him before his trade request? Or is it for that reason and that reason only.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

CockRoche wrote:

Just curious, did you hate him before his trade request? Or is it for that reason and that reason only.

I used to love him. My user name used to be 504Heater. What he did - while not totally uncommon - was horrendous to the fans and the organization. Pure clown act IMO - especially after we all welcomed him with open arms after he killed his friend in Atlanta.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
CockRoche wrote:

I used to love him. My user name used to be 504Heater. What he did - while not totally uncommon - was horrendous to the fans and the organization. Pure clown act IMO - especially after we all welcomed him with open arms after he killed his friend in Atlanta.

Fair enough.

But SpezDispenser, I can sense the hate in your post. You got to calm down a tiny bit.

Or at least put Heatley on your own personal ignore button, lol. I bet you are still thinking about him right now.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We don't even know why Heatley asked for a trade, hopefully he talks about it in the summer.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Just won tickets on the radio to Alfie's 1000 game celebration. Still shaking General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 805406 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 95132 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 226479

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

Big Ev wrote:No they shouldn't feel ripped off. They got rid of inconsistent deadweight off their team to add a legitimate sniper which they will need for to choke in the playoffs.

Fixed.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Just won tickets on the radio to Alfie's 1000 game celebration. Still shaking General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 805406 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 95132 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 226479

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 574714

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

ddt wrote:
Big Ev wrote:No they shouldn't feel ripped off. They got rid of inconsistent deadweight off their team to add a legitimate sniper which they will need for to choke in the playoffs.

Fixed.

No different than any other Sens player in the last 14 years.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Just won tickets on the radio to Alfie's 1000 game celebration. Still shaking General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 805406 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 95132 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 226479

Awesome, congratulations.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

CockRoche wrote:

Fair enough.

But SpezDispenser, I can sense the hate in your post. You got to calm down a tiny bit.

Or at least put Heatley on your own personal ignore button, lol. I bet you are still thinking about him right now.

Laugh1 I almost never think about that guy anymore. Just not a fan anymore, he had me as one of his biggest fans - now I could care less.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:We don't even know why Heatley asked for a trade, hopefully he talks about it in the summer.

Maybe after we win the Stanley Cup someone from CBC or wherever can find him on a golf course and ask.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Sweet deal! Congratulations.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Buffalo up 4-2 against the Rangers. With Philadelphia beating Toronto right now, this could eliminate the Rangers from the playoffs, clinch the division for the Sabres and vault the Flyers ahead of the Bruins.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:

Sweet deal! Congratulations.

Thanks guys. Now....who to take with me? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 128942

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Alex Ovechkin the selfish douche gets an EN goal to tie Crosby with 48 goals and Sedin with 106 points.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum