GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Actress Brittany Murphy dead

+2
PTFlea
Riprock
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Actress Brittany Murphy dead Empty Actress Brittany Murphy dead Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/story/2009/12/20/murphy-health.html

Quite tragic, only 32 years young. Causse of death is apparent cardiac arrest while in the shower.

2Actress Brittany Murphy dead Empty Re: Actress Brittany Murphy dead Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, what a shock and what a shame.

3Actress Brittany Murphy dead Empty Re: Actress Brittany Murphy dead Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

She's had some roles in some pretty big hits, but I hadn't seen her in any roles recently. And I was just reminded that she did the voice of Louanne on King of the Hill. Might have to bust out Sin City again.

4Actress Brittany Murphy dead Empty Re: Actress Brittany Murphy dead Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:She's had some roles in some pretty big hits, but I hadn't seen her in any roles recently. And I was just reminded that she did the voice of Louanne on King of the Hill. Might have to bust out Sin City again.

I really loved Just Married, thought she was cute as a button in that. Don't Say a Word was neat as well. That's very unfortunate.

5Actress Brittany Murphy dead Empty Re: Actress Brittany Murphy dead Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:44 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

She had a troublemaking/druggie rep. Still very unfortunate, no matter the cause.

6Actress Brittany Murphy dead Empty Re: Actress Brittany Murphy dead Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:46 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Diddle, I liked her. SHe made some good movies. I liked Uptown girls.

7Actress Brittany Murphy dead Empty Re: Actress Brittany Murphy dead Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, that's so sad.

8Actress Brittany Murphy dead Empty Re: Actress Brittany Murphy dead Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:12 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Very sad... She was so young....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum