GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+25
LeCaptain
Urkie
SensHulk
Phoenix30
M_Christopher
Hayden
Number Twenty Nine
asq2
garblar
PKC
Hoags
The Silfer Server
TeamRenzo
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Sens19
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Riprock
SDH89
caissie_1
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 30]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Certainly not this guy...

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 30 118-30

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No. He's issuing a challenge. A dare, if you will. Are you prepared to accept?

Dare to dream.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 30 118-30

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dare to dream.
I accept... and counter-dare... I dare him... to TRY. To actually give a fucking shit.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dare to dream.
I accept... and counter-dare... I dare him... to TRY. To actually give a Diddling Dung.

He gigglingly declines.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I hope to god BM somehow trades Alazy Kovalev at the trade deadline. We prob get max assests at that time.

a team like columbus might take him and then try trading him in the summer(hitchcock would never like this guy long term. i wonder what we could get back from columbus? GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 30 663118 GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 30 235689

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:I hope to god BM somehow trades Alazy Kovalev at the trade deadline. We prob get max assests at that time.

a team like columbus might take him and then try trading him in the summer(hitchcock would never like this guy long term. i wonder what we could get back from columbus? GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 30 663118 GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 30 235689

A dial tone.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

A dial tone.

Mean.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dare to dream.
I accept... and counter-dare... I dare him... to TRY. To actually give a Diddling Dung.

He gigglingly declines.
Trade value before that giggle appeared on Youtube: HIGH
Trade value after that giggle appeared on Youtube: ROCK BOTTOM

Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Mean.

So you think Scott Howsen actually considers taking on Kovalev?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Mean.

So you think Scott Howsen actually considers taking on Kovalev?

That's a pretty cash-strapped team. Maybe for Modin and Filatov. They are reportedly unhappy with Chimera too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
That's a pretty cash-strapped team. Maybe for Modin and Filatov. They are reportedly unhappy with Chimera too.

He's got bigger fish to fry.

Like watching Back to the Future 1000 times until he can figure a way of going back in time to not make the Vermette/Leclaire deal for starters.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Vermette was going nowhere in Ottawa. He was going to move around the lineup like a band-aid on Les Nessman.

Nevermind. The appropriate response is that Mason isn;t the problem and Vermette is contributing nicely. Hitch is the problem there.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Vermette was going nowhere in Ottawa. He was going to move around the lineup like a band-aid on Les Nessman.

Nevermind. The appropriate response is that Mason isn;t the problem and Vermette is contributing nicely. Hitch is the problem there.

More than likely. Too much success too soon - wrong kind of coach.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:That was the most pissed I've been at losing a game all year I think. Diddle that Dung man, we dominate them for two periods, get shot after shot after shot and none of them force Halak to make big saves. Even the Regin one was right into his mitt. Diddle...

Seven powerplays and all we can do is hand it off to Alfie on each one and let him do everything. What a goddamn mess that was. Campoli's playing excellent hockey right now, but man, does this team need a PP QB or what? It's just too much.

I went to bed last night still stinging with disappointment and bitterness and I'm still 100% pissed off.

When does Murray call a spade a spade and say that he made a mistake and get Kovalev the Diddle out of here. What a useless hockey player that guy is. I was on board when we signed him thinking that he's have some games where he sucked, but he's also be good some of the time. Boy was I wrong.

And Spezza...I've defended you long enough. Either you're injured or you're now magically useless. Congratulations, you might just suck now.

REALLY pissed off. 2 points to the Habs, none for us, they're in 8th, we're in 7th by default.

At least you didn't wake up with dozens of text message with Ole Ole in it GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 30 521674

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

If anyone mentions goaltending again I might really lose it GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 30 446866

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Seriously? How is Leclaire going to help the PP?

Post of the day GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 30 270956

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:So a lot of people are saying that coming off of road trips like ours usually results in a loss on the first game back. Is that the case with us?

What happened to the tough team we were to start the season? We battled all the time no matter what, then this happens...is it the loss of Neil? Did it mess us up that much?

It happened exactly like most people said. I refused to believe that though, I thought they'd be so happy to get back from California that they'd nail the Habs to the ice, but the Habs survived the first two periods, then crushed our hopes by killing off the 3rd period penalties as well.

As I said earlier, one of the most disappointing and maddening games all year.

Seriously, I was predicting the score to be reversed yesterday Sens 4- Habs 1 or 2.

I thought they'd be much better being at home too
, it was such a brutal trip that I thought they'd welcome SBP with open arms. They threw everything they had at the net and only came otu with 1 goal...just brutal.

Home? THat building sounded like the Bell Centre.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum