GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 8th, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+25
LeCaptain
Urkie
SensHulk
Phoenix30
M_Christopher
Hayden
Number Twenty Nine
asq2
garblar
PKC
Hoags
The Silfer Server
TeamRenzo
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Sens19
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Riprock
SDH89
caissie_1
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 30]

SDH89 wrote:I think we might see Brodeur saturday against the 'Canes.

Very well could be his start.

If Brodure even thought about caring about being anything other then exactly what everyone in Ottawa tells him to do, he wouldnt even play in The AHL. If he even thought about thinking about caring he would be let go.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
shabbs wrote:They gotta go with Elliott on this one... after a win to close out that Dung road trip... lines should stay the same too.

2000% they go with Elliott and 5000% Brodure doenst give a damn.

Laughing3 Pretty funny Neely. Pretty funny.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:If Brodure even thought about caring about being anything other then exactly what everyone in Ottawa tells him to do, he wouldnt even play in The AHL. If he even thought about thinking about caring he would be let go.
Wow... deep...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:If Brodure even thought about caring about being anything other then exactly what everyone in Ottawa tells him to do, he wouldnt even play in The AHL. If he even thought about thinking about caring he would be let go.

So, you mean ... wait ... what?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm sure Brodeur is fine. Don't forget he's also getting to face NHL calibre players in practice which can only help his game. I think he doesn't mind the Hotels and chartered flights, nice meals and fat pay cheque in order to miss out on playing a tonne of games in the AHL for one month. It's one month. He probably feels like it's a vacation from riding the buses and eating Harvey's or Burger King.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game day! GO SENS GO!!!

Time to stomp those smurfs!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I forget who suggested this earlier (SSF?, asq2?) but Brodeur and Randy-Rob should definitely do a series of commercials for frozen pizza -- maybe President's Choice or some-such. It could be a brilliant parody. And if the Madison Avenue guys don't think of it, they should just grab a digital camera and do it themselves. Maybe they could include some hand-held camera footage of Randy scoring on Mike in a road hockey game, or perhaps a mini-stick match.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I forget who suggested this earlier (SSF?, asq2?) but Brodeur and Randy-Rob should definitely do a series of commercials for frozen pizza -- maybe President's Choice or some-such. It could be a brilliant parody. And if the Madison Avenue guys don't think of it, they should just grab a digital camera and do it themselves. Maybe they could include some hand-held camera footage of Randy scoring on Mike in a road hockey game, or perhaps a mini-stick match.

SSF suggested it. I agree. It's brilliant.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Game day! GO SENS GO!!!

Oh, is it today already? It's so weird not having to wait 5 days in-between games. Is it Halak tonight or do they go with the hot hand?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Ad would definitely have to be done low budget with a cam-corder with cheesey effects a la Wayne's World.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Game day! GO SENS GO!!!

Oh, is it today already? It's so weird not having to wait 5 days in-between games. Is it Halak tonight or do they go with the hot hand?
Well, factoring in the low shot count last night and the win... I'd say there's a good chance we'll see Price tonight.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They might need to go back with Price just to keep him awake after that last game. Laugh1

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:<---- Bringing it back for today, tomorrow, and possibly wednesday.

No Olé or for short - Nolé

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Halak is listed as "probable" on both LWL and DailyFaceOff.com. We'll see...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

In honour of today's game...