GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo

+25
TheAvatar
TeamRenzo
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Sens19
PKC
Phoenix30
wprager
strachattack
LeCaptain
SensGirl11
KidKarlsson
M_Christopher
ddt
PTFlea
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
Vandelay
Devo
Riprock
BigRig
shabbs
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 29]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Diddling Picard...life was so stress-free without him in there. Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 533719

Nothing wrong with Picard, but I think either Jovanovski or Aucoin and Michalek will be in our lineup by Saturday. Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 159628

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Diddling Picard...life was so stress-free without him in there. Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 533719

Nothing wrong with Picard, but I think either Jovanovski or Aucoin and Michalek will be in our lineup by Saturday. Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 159628

Why? Phoenix has the same record as we do. Are they sellers? Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Why? Phoenix has the same record as we do. Are they sellers? Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 235689

I think there's a "hockey deal" to be had.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Like what hockey deal though SSF?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kaigerodov for Comrie? Thinking

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Kaigerodov for Comrie? Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 663118

If only! Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 235689 Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 805406

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

PHX is on a tear and on route to securing their first-ever playoff berth. Why would they start trading major players on their team?

EDIT: Eep. SD beat me to it...

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

PHX is on a tear and on route to securing their first-ever playoff berth. Why would they start trading major players on their team?

They've made the playoffs before Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 105237

I panicked when I saw this thread bumped. Finding out he's gone until after the break......Diddle.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Tuk Tuk wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

They've made the playoffs before Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 105237

Yup made they made the playoffs and still lost over 10 million that season Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 489887

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

M_Christopher wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yup made they made the playoffs and still lost over 10 million that season Erik Karlsson called up Brian Lee sent back down to Bingo - Page 29 489887

Having the worst arena lease in sports history doesn't help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum