GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+24
SensHulk
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
Riprock
Sens19
asq2
caissie_1
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SensGirl11
KidKarlsson
TeamRenzo
Devo
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
SDH89
jamvan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
shabbs
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 29]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

When I say stuff like "Pens in 5" completely out of context does that merit a "+"?

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Ovechkin seems to like the Sens...

Ovechkin vs Ottawa...16 gms - 15g-9a - 24pts

Let's change that tonight.

I agree shabbs. Lets frustrate the heck out of him.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:When I say stuff like "Pens in 5" completely out of context does that merit a "+"?

No but it could deserve a "-" Razz

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:When I say stuff like "Pens in 5" completely out of context does that merit a "+"?

No but it could deserve a "-" GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 4 Icon_razz

Boo. GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 4 555492 Take that!!!!

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 4 Jason_14

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I see Varlamov is expected to start tonight... still no official confirmation.

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The higher your reputation number the better. There are little plus signs to the right of each message. If you deem it worthy you give it a little plus. If you start a topic and someone responds with a very helpful message you can click a little Thanks button in their message.

If some one votes a plus on your post you get one Reputation point. If someone thanks you you get 5.

A) I'm not sure enough memebers even know how to vote + or - on a post.

B) How does one thank...is it a written thing that the mods search for the text and adjust the point accordingly?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Devo wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:The higher your reputation number the better. There are little plus signs to the right of each message. If you deem it worthy you give it a little plus. If you start a topic and someone responds with a very helpful message you can click a little Thanks button in their message.

If some one votes a plus on your post you get one Reputation point. If someone thanks you you get 5.

A) I'm not sure enough memebers even know how to vote + or - on a post.

B) How does one thank...is it a written thing that the mods search for the text and adjust the point accordingly?

IF you post a topic then the Thanks button appears in replies, right next to the Quote button.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OK. Prediction time.

Ottawa wins 5-4. AO gets a goal on the PP. Fisher gets a goal and 2 assists.

- Unknown Author

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Gotta good feeling about tonight's game. The boys are rolling and the caps are slumping with some key injuries. I predict we'll pull out a 6-4 win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Some SensTV pieces:

Player pre-game interviews:
http://senators.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=767&id=52249

Gord Wilson's game preview:
http://senators.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=767&id=52250

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

4-3 Sens win tonight! GO SENS GO

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That'll be 4 straight wins and 9 of a possible 10 points on this 5 game home stand. Good enough to get the Sens to shoot up the TSN power rankings by 1 spot at best LOL.

- Unknown Author

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

best part is all this without one of our top d-men and our #1 goalie playing suspect hockey (until the buffalo game).

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

I cant believe tsn weekly rankings, we get 7 out of a possible 8 points last week without our number one shutdown d-man and we dont even move up a spot??? yet you have Vancouver for example who has 11 loses and they are number 8? GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 4 Icon_scratch I hate TSN

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

GO SENS!!!!!!!! Keep up the streak!!!!!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Fish12 wrote:I cant believe tsn weekly rankings, we get 7 out of a possible 8 points last week without our number one shutdown d-man and we dont even move up a spot??? yet you have Vancouver for example who has 11 loses and they are number 8? GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 4 Icon_scratch I hate TSN

That's ridiculous! Wow! It doesn't seem that they are even bothering updating it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We can do this. We have to play aggressively and as smart as possible, but this isn't an unwinable game. Team D, bury opportunities...GO SENS!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SDH89 wrote:Gotta good feeling about tonight's game. The boys are rolling and the caps are slumping with some key injuries. I predict we'll pull out a 6-4 win.

Hopefully they stick to the game plan because it has been working lately. The confidence is high with the boys now and there is no reason to not put forth a huge effort tonight. Now's the time to get ahead in the standings. Other teams are slumping and slowing down right now, while we are waking up.

I'm excited to see how we do against them tonight, we haven't won against them in I don't know how long. Let's turn that luck around.

Again, GO SENS GO!!!!!!! GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 4 805406

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum