GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST.

+2
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who Wins this one game?

FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. Vote_lcap233%FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. Vote_rcap2 33% [ 1 ]
FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. Vote_lcap267%FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. Vote_rcap2 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. Philadelphia_Flyers_462f975074083 @ FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. Washington-capitals-playoff-tickets

FEATURE: Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST.

It's still early but, the poll results show 9 votes for Featured game day threads of teams other than the Senators so here is my first attempt. Just realize there is no comparison to the shabbtasticness of a shabbs GDT so if you're expecting that level of greatness I'm sorry to disappoint.

So Mike "head hunter" Richards and his Flyers face off against Alex "Slew foot" Ovechkin and his Caps. The Capitals head into this game on a 4 game winning streak while the Flyers look to bounce back after a 4 to 1 defeat at the hands of the Sharks.

LIVE ON RDS(HD), TSN(HD), VERSUS(HD)
Radio: NHL Game Radio
Internet: NHL GameCentre Live

ESPN.com Game Day Preview when available
http://espn.go.com/nhl/preview?gameId=291027023

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think the Flyers bounce back and win this one personally. The real question is who's next on the hit list for Mike Richards and Ovie? Does Ovie elbow, knee, board, hit from behind or slew foot someone before Richards can take a Caps player's head off? FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. 159628

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not shabberiffic enough.

Except for this:

Mike "head hunter" Richards and Alex "Slew foot" Ovechkin

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Not shabberiffic enough.

Except for this:

The least you can do is get the lingo right. You should have said it wasn't shabbtastic enough. Smile

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Not shabberiffic enough.

Except for this:

The least you can do is get the lingo right. You should have said it wasn't shabbtastic enough. FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. 54934

I play by my own rules, like the aforementioned players are apparently free to do. Or, this guy:

FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. N1030510

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lando!

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Tough call, but pick the Over on this game. It's going to be an offensive clinic. That being said, I think Varlamov is a better tender than Emery right now... but if Theodore gets the start? Yikes.

Regardless, it should be a fantastic game to watch- it's great that TSN's carrying it in HD so we can all experience it.

I'm guessing that the Caps take it, 6-4 or 6-5.
Enjoy!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It will definitely be a fun one to watch which is why I put it as our first feature GDT. Smile

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ovechkin has been a mere mortal in the last couple of Caps games I believe. This game, he's gonna rock a hat trick.

4-3 Washington.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jordo wrote:Tough call, but pick the Over on this game. It's going to be an offensive clinic. That being said, I think Varlamov is a better tender than Emery right now... but if Theodore gets the start? Yikes.

Regardless, it should be a fantastic game to watch- it's great that TSN's carrying it in HD so we can all experience it.

I'm guessing that the Caps take it, 6-4 or 6-5.
Enjoy!

You insensitive clod. FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. 521674 FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. 521674 FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. 521674 FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. 521674 FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. 521674

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

At least it's televised right? I don't subscribe to TSN (HD) because I feel the package you have to get is a waste of money to me personally.

- Unknown Author

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

If you have to pay extra for TSN HD you swallow your pride and beliefs and just do it. It's a great HD feed. Beats the hell out the sportsnet one.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I got excited there, I thought this game was on tonight!!!!

BOO! We won't be home to watch it, but I'll say Caps win 6-4.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:I got excited there, I thought this game was on tonight!!!!

BOO! We won't be home to watch it, but I'll say Caps win 6-4.

Sorry about that one. I just really didn't like any of the games on tonight enough to do a GDT Feature. This game caught my interest. I guess I could have waited to post it though. FEATURE: Flyers at Capitals, Game Day Tuesday October 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm EST. 105237

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jordo wrote:If you have to pay extra for TSN HD you swallow your pride and beliefs and just do it. It's a great HD feed. Beats the hell out the sportsnet one.

Meh. Seriously not worth it to me. I only watch the Sens games and I'm at all the home games (Still better than TSN HD). How many Sens road games are on TSN HD? Take the cost of the Sports pack divided by that number and it's too much money.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum