GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand opening of the new Blog World

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The original GMHockey Blog world has been giving me some headaches due to an inability to synchronize with the forum so all existing members can blog in there. Since Forumotion has added a blogging option directly on the forum I thought it would be a better option since everything is in one place rather than re-directing to a seperate site.

I don't know how this will work exactly so this is why I'm posting this. Consider it a test run so to speak. Let me know what you think of this new set up.

- Unknown Author
Share this post on: reddit

Cap'n Clutch

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:49 am by Cap'n Clutch

OK. I'm going to post the first comment and see what happens.

PTFlea

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:50 am by PTFlea

Interesting...I don't get it yet, but it looks neat.

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:50 am by SensFan71

pretty sweet cap, like the look of this. keep up the good work Grand opening of the new Blog World 851840

PTFlea

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:51 am by PTFlea

Oh, I see, you post a blog up top there ^ and these are the comments that accompany it.

PTFlea

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 am by PTFlea

I love this. Ahhhhh!

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:54 am by Guest

My access is denied...

Cap'n Clutch

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:06 pm by Cap'n Clutch

MurderOnIce wrote:My access is denied...

Weird. I'll have a look in the Admin panel.

Cap'n Clutch

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:11 pm by Cap'n Clutch

MurderOnIce wrote:My access is denied...

You should be able to create a new topic right in this category. I deleted the GMHockey Blog link as it was for a seperate site. Just try creating a topic in here if you want to write a blog.

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 pm by Guest

I see now... thanks.

PTFlea

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:40 pm by PTFlea

I can see MOI's avatar's tiny little eyes going nuts, then turning into the Devil. Look how small that little avatar is.

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:50 pm by SensFan71

SpezDispenser wrote:I can see MOI's avatar's tiny little eyes going nuts, then turning into the Devil. Look how small that little avatar is.

yet yours remains so large, overcompensating for something? hmmmmm? Grand opening of the new Blog World 668437 I kid.

Acrobat

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:44 pm by Acrobat

what about the prior blog entries?
There was some interesting (although dated) stuff there [not all of it is worth keeping though, as I had a blog entry up there myself...]

wprager

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:19 pm by wprager

So how is this any different from a regular topic? Other than the first post (the blog) displaying in a bigger font size, that is.

asq2

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:39 pm by asq2

wprager wrote:So how is this any different from a regular topic? Other than the first post (the blog) displaying in a bigger font size, that is.

Our comments are smaller.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum