GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A'

+14
jamvan
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Sens19
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
shabbs
Vandelay
SensFan71
Tuk Tuk
asq2
wprager
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The Senators Next Assistant Captain will be...

FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_lcap226%FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_rcap2 26% [ 7 ]
FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_lcap267%FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_rcap2 67% [ 18 ]
FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_lcap20%FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_lcap20%FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_lcap27%FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Vote_rcap2 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is it, Clouston has said it'll be announced by Friday.

Who's it gonna be?

2FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My vote has been cast. I haven't changed my mind since the last time.

3FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:19 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I think Fisher will get it. I want Spezza to get it.

Chris Kelly? Seriously?

4FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:I think Fisher will get it. I want Spezza to get it.

Chris Kelly? Seriously?

:^^^^: Who knows man? Who knows?

I think Fisher's gonna end up with it, but I'd like it to be Spezza. I'd even be cool with them rotating that A between Fisher and Spezza month by month.

5FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Or have Fisher as assistant captain at home, and Spezza on the road.

6FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Tuk Tuk wrote:Or have Fisher as assistant captain at home, and Spezza on the road.

I like that idea.

7FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

voted for Fisher, think he deserves it fully.

8FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:Or have Fisher as assistant captain at home, and Spezza on the road.

Yeah, that would be perfect.

9FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Gotta be Fish! Not just for him, but for the young guys playing and in Bingo...what he brings is what is required on this team.

10FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Donavan

11FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:This is it, Clouston has said it'll be announced by Friday.

Who's it gonna be?
Friday? I thought he was announcing by Thursday.

Bah.

KOVALEV!!!!

Just kidding.

12FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:

Bah.

KOVALEV!!!!

Just kidding.

Oh man, is it tomorrow? That's even better. I heard 'sometime before the Saturday game' and figured it would be Friday.

13FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Bah.

KOVALEV!!!!

Just kidding.

Oh man, is it tomorrow? That's even better. I heard 'sometime before the Saturday game' and figured it would be Friday.
Yeah, he said after practice the other day... either today or Thursday.

http://www.gmhockey.com/ottawa-centaurs-f31/clouston-to-name-alternate-captains-by-thursday-t3487.htm

We'll see...

14FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:53 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I do hope it's Spezza. I think it'll do more for him than getting it would for Fisher - unless Fisher's game takes a hit from losing confidence by not getting the A.

Everything thus far suggests to me that Fisher will get it.

15FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Empty Re: FINAL ANSWER: Who gets the 'A' Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:00 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I'm with you ASQ. Actually, it's always been my answer. Going forward, this is Spezza's team. We have to work him into (up to) the C and what better way to do that than start with the "A"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum