GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's official - the Sens suck (according to MaxHockey)

+6
wprager
asq2
shabbs
Sens19
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.maxhockey.com/PowerRankings/PowerRankings.php

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.maxhockey.com/PowerRankings/PowerRankings.php

wow just wow!

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh. Clearly he's a Murray hater.

KLee?

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Heh. Clearly he's a Murray hater.

KLee?

Wink

Nah...too nice a website. Sarcasm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Behind the Isles? It's official - the Sens suck (according to MaxHockey) 668437 No offence, Isles fans

Although...

Fowler - Cowen
Karlsson - Wiercioch

A Spezza - Kabanov tandem also has potential...

It's official - the Sens suck (according to MaxHockey) Icon_wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Behind the Isles? It's official - the Sens suck (according to MaxHockey) 668437 No offence, Isles fans

Although...

Fowler - Cowen
Karlsson - Wiercioch

A Spezza - Kabanov tandem also has potential...

It's official - the Sens suck (according to MaxHockey) Icon_wink

Laughing3 Look how tiny you made that little Isles shot.

Pretty sobering account of how we're viewed in some circles. As much as I don't agree with our ranking, the rest are pretty solid---maybe Dallas should be a little higher, maybe the Blues and Kings should be a touch lower, but otherwise, its pretty accurate to how I view the league (although I don't believe in NJ and CAR nearly that much)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's the problem, he seemed to do the rest okay and just completely destroy his credibility at the end. I'd take more stock in what my black cat has to say.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

CCgotITcovered wrote:Pretty sobering account of how we're viewed in some circles. As much as I don't agree with our ranking, the rest are pretty solid---maybe Dallas should be a little higher, maybe the Blues and Kings should be a touch lower, but otherwise, its pretty accurate to how I view the league (although I don't believe in NJ and CAR nearly that much)

Some of the Canadian coverage is odd. I don't see Vancouver above Philly, and how exactly does the Kessel deal not pay off now, but pay off later? It's official - the Sens suck (according to MaxHockey) Confused

asq2 wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:Pretty sobering account of how we're viewed in some circles. As much as I don't agree with our ranking, the rest are pretty solid---maybe Dallas should be a little higher, maybe the Blues and Kings should be a touch lower, but otherwise, its pretty accurate to how I view the league (although I don't believe in NJ and CAR nearly that much)

Some of the Canadian coverage is odd. I don't see Vancouver above Philly, and how exactly does the Kessel deal not pay off now, but pay off later? It's official - the Sens suck (according to MaxHockey) Confused

Yeah didn't actually read him It's official - the Sens suck (according to MaxHockey) 668437 just saw his comments on the Sens and figured it wasn't worth it

Sophomore
Sophomore

Yawn. The guy has talent-at designing websites

picking rankings-not so much.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He had me until "pundits".

Next.

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

I didn't even read the Sens blurb....read the Sharks one....how is Dany "one of the most creative players in the league"?

"puck? shoot puck.....I shoot Puck now Joey? oooh good pass Joey....I'm having fun again." It's official - the Sens suck (according to MaxHockey) 259758

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:That's the problem, he seemed to do the rest okay and just completely destroy his credibility at the end. I'd take more stock in what my black cat has to say.

You have a talking cat!?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That's the problem, he seemed to do the rest okay and just completely destroy his credibility at the end. I'd take more stock in what my black cat has to say.

You have a talking cat!?

Only on weekends when SensGirl and I get ****ed up. Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum