GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jay Feaster: Heatley trade bad news for San Jose

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Interesting blog from Jay Feaster of The Hockey News:

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/28001-Jay-Feasters-Blog-Trading-for-Heatley-a-mistake-by-San-Jose.html

Much ado about "chemistry" and "character" and the fact that they'll have to bow to Heatley's needs or face his wrath.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like that Feaster fella.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:I like that Feaster fella.
It's a bit slanted... but what isn't these days?

Wink

No doubt a big topic at the end of the season will be evaluating this trade and how well each team fared.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
It's a bit slanted... but what isn't these days?

Jay Feaster: Heatley trade bad news for San Jose Icon_wink

No doubt a big topic at the end of the season will be evaluating this trade and how well each team fared.

As long as it's slanted in a way that portrays Heatley as a useless douchebag, I tend to agree. Jay Feaster: Heatley trade bad news for San Jose 301182

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Feaster...Feaster...wait a minute. He was a GM, right?

Big guy. Jolly. Always ready with a handshake and a smile.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:

Yessir. Former GM of the Tampa Bay Lightning... with a Stanley Cup Ring to boot.

Wink

Last edited by shabbs on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hmmmm, basically what me and DTR were PMing about the other day, eh big guy? Feaster takes a pretty similar views doesnt he?

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Yessir. Former GM of the Tampa Bay Lightning... with a Stanley Cup Ring to boot.

Jay Feaster: Heatley trade bad news for San Jose Icon_wink

Ring-a-ding-ding!

Tampa...that's the team owned by that movie producer guy who has two last names...

Tampa's a great town. Seriously hot women. Great bars too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Says the guy who signed Brad Richards to almost 8 million dollars when the cap was just coming in. Not to mention the several other missteps he took along the way, but in theory, this blog makes sense. Heatley doesn't have the heart to lead, but he expects to nonetheless.

Read the comments underneath, Sharks' fans are dunging their pants.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Says the guy who signed Brad Richards to almost 8 million dollars when the cap was just coming in. Not to mention the several other missteps he took along the way, but in theory, this blog makes sense. Heatley doesn't have the heart to lead, but he expects to nonetheless.

Read the comments underneath, Sharks' fans are dunging their pants.

@Spez>I thought you said The Hockey News was only good for virtual toilet paper.
Jay Feaster: Heatley trade bad news for San Jose 668437

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
@Spez>I thought you said The Hockey News was only good for virtual toilet paper.

When did I say that? I said that their predictions were way off these years and that some of the content feels woefully re-tread, but I also said they still had some really interesting articles. This is one of those articles.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
davetherave wrote:

When did I say that? I said that their predictions were way off these years and that some of the content feels woefully re-tread, but I also said they still had some really interesting articles. This is one of those articles.

Re: THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29)

Jay Feaster: Heatley trade bad news for San Jose Icon_post_target by SpezDispenser on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:37 pm

29th? What the hell? Eat Dung THN.

---

See above...you're right, your characterization of THN was much browner than I remembered.

Jay Feaster: Heatley trade bad news for San Jose 78253

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Meh, I told them to eat Dung because...their predictions sucked. I went on in that post (or a little later) to say that their articles were interesting lucky for them, because they'd slipped down in terms of predictions and forecasts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum